What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brother, I’ve said this exact thing. Don’t forget that the corrupt will sell the nukes and then go overseas with their blood money. These are slaves who are ruling over freemen. Take care of them.

I agree with the point that crooked will go to any extent since this is not their decision to do so but, being slaves, they will obey the Orders. However, there is a devil in this play to look at further. What if IK is PM again so he will import a fresh new Military (top brass to bottom) from some place... Mars, Jupiter or what? Do people realize as why he said many times that this is our Army? Few individuals can be named or criticized by these people in power corridors given their own approach and findings but one cannot blame whole institute. Generalization is going to be more damaging than today's situation. It will be a never ending cycle of destruction. This is exactly what the enemy wants. I am not saying that IK is playing into foreign hands. My point is about the few supports fueling anti Military hate at large.

To stop those corrupts, you have to clip their wings at first. Corner them. Beat them in their games. Once in control, the justice must be served.

They all did not think or realise the reaction of the PTI's supporters when IK was arrested. They thought that once they arrest IK the supporters will just fade away. They are a river of people who have gone wild and can't be stopped.

A total failure while feeding the ground reality. Power is such a curse that it blinds many to see what's really coming to hit.

9F312E35-CF87-4D5B-99B2-F916341D881E.jpeg

Do people realize as why he said many times that this is our Army? Few individuals can be named or criticized by these people in power corridors given their own approach and findings but one cannot blame whole institute.
Then behave and act like OUR ARMY. Man the borders, protect the motherland. Stop meddling in politics, building DHA’s, Fauji businesses and golf courses. Stop licking the bumholes of western countries

Seriously If this was the Plan Master Planers were going with they should be lined up and executed just for being utterly incompetent buffoons.
They all did not think or realise the reaction of the PTI's supporters when IK was arrested. They thought that once they arrest IK the supporters will just fade away. They a river of people who have gone wild and can't be stopped.

Screenshot_20230512_182129_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230512_182251_YouTube.jpg

Immi is right on Point. There is only one person responsible for this.
Thats your and all the closet army fanboyz' extreme naivete and/or willful ignorance. If this was just one man, things would have resolved itself when transitioning from Mir Bajwa to Hafiz Whisky, but institutional thinking and policy remained the same.

This is an existential battle for the wardi mafia, when your plots, overseas investment portfolios and disproportionate allocation of national funds are at stake you'll go to any lengths to prevent that situation from arising. There are no bad apples amongst this lot, the whole crate is rotten.

Here is info for those asking for internet to be opened lul brought to you by faisaladbadi drug smuggler

Attachments

• image_2023-05-12_062830658.png
    image_2023-05-12_062830658.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 17
They all did not think or realise the reaction of the PTI's supporters when IK was arrested. They thought that once they arrest IK the supporters will just fade away. They are a river of people who have gone wild and can't be stopped.
I agree. While I have always supported the army for long and still do on the professional side, I think it was absolutely a must for the army to see the street power of the people. They needed to see this deterrence in action so they know that it's not their way (absolutely unlawful) or the highway as before. I just wish they had realized this before all the zillat and khuwari that came post their ill-conceived actions. All self-inflicted and the most unfortunate part is the long term damage to the army-people compact that has existed in our country.

Then behave and act like OUR ARMY. Man the borders, protect the motherland. Stop meddling in politics, building DHA’s, Fauji businesses and golf courses. Stop licking the bumholes of western countries

You just don't sit & watch burning your own house while thinking that at-least you will get rid of rats. You will control the damage, solve the issue in a way that your house is safe as you still have to live inside. If it is me, I will save my institutes, State, country and people. I will come up with a strategy to get rid of crooked lot. I wouldn't just burn down everything. We all need to save our strength (institutes), our home (Pakistan) and get rid of corrupt lot particularly. Its up-to you whether you get the idea what I am saying.

Diesel will storm the court with madrassa students like always i am wondering will the aashiqane rasool gang (TLP) aid him or not

Diesel will storm the court with madrassa students like always i am wondering will the aashiqane rasool gang (TLP) aid him or not

Whole PDM has announced protest in front of Supreme Court. At-least, judges will now get the taste as well for whatever they have done to favour these fat belly corrupts in past.

Stop categorizing people. This Chorrr Mantara was fed to your elders by same against whom your Legend realized an opportunity to gain political mileage just 12 months back.
Where did the diamond necklace go and how was the stay at Surrey mansion, plus where did she get the money to buy Hermes scarfs?

Back
Top Bottom