What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just thinkin the dark side. May be the corrupt lot was supposed to do the maximum damage knowing the fact that they wouldn't get to rule over the country again given the current situation and their lost image. No majority vote, neither public support nor any office will get dirty their hands to support them again. These crooked rulers will try to last for as much time as they could, do the damage whether economy or Law & Order and destroy country's basic fabric on behest of their handlers abroad. So, today's situation is not a mere new update. It was built over the time and especially since Gora's superiority was challenged.

D.C might need an obedient Pakistan since they want India solely concentrating on China in the region. Ukraine is already tossed against Russia. China is their main target now. Having a progressing Pakistan, an arch rival of India, US might not achieve much against China. So, they needed a very Indian friendly rule in Pakistan. Or,

It has to be a weak Pakistan. As we look at today's situation with almost zero economy and political turmoil; exactly what they asked for and these crooked are serving accordingly. PDM & Company must be enjoying the moment and will love to see only burning Pakistan.

crucial times for the country. But, either it has to be decided today or its not going to get better ever. Things needed to be changed and I don't see it happening easily or even without some loss. The whole gang, ruling Pakistan is here only to make it worse, pack-up and leave and laugh from abroad while sitting in their comfort zones.
Beautiful analysis and I concur. The plan was to burn it all down, blame PTI, sell off national assets to bail out the bankrupt country, block civil monies from banks like in Greece and then when everything was turned to ash and dust our “master planners” would turn up on their white horse to rebuild the country as DHA Heaven Villas!

1683896921651.jpeg

Duffers!

I cant just believe these Mega Mind maniacs they actually though people are gonna buy this shit.
Tactics being applied for suppression are at least a decade behind current times.
Nobody is pointing at the elephant in the room.
1-ISI should have no influence of Army. It should be directly answerable to Ministry of defense headed by Civilian beuraucrats.
2-ISPR should be dissolved. What ever The point of view of the army should be presented through spokesperson of Ministry of Defense.
3-Paramilitaries including FC and Rangers should be indeoendent from Army completely headed by there own officers and answerable to respecrive provincial and federal departments only
4-Other two branches, the Airforce and Navy should get due share in defense related matters.As a symbolic gesture, next Joint chiefs of staff should be from Navy or Airforce
(Leave the corruption and business empire angle aside, Thats a long term process)

else this topic of "dont bash the army we cannot survive without them" will never end. Without reforms to our defense establishment, There can be no progress at all.
This Love/Hate discussion is pointless. Change the descision making paradigm first.
You need a system in place which would facilitate all of the above. I agree with the political lens being applied to above but purely from a military perspective, #4 has been tried and not found to be practical for operational reasons.

On #1, I would say ISI should have no role in politics....if we are to really solve for this issue. ISI should be what its name stands for "Interservices Intelligence". Focused solely on the business of military intelligence but that means either ISI or MI becomes redundant. This is a really vast topic.
#2 and 3 are doable.

Every subhuman Indian is excited at the mere idea that
Just thinkin the dark side. May be the corrupt lot was supposed to do the maximum damage knowing the fact that they wouldn't get to rule over the country again given the current situation and their lost image. No majority vote, neither public support nor any office will get dirty their hands to support them again. These crooked rulers will try to last for as much time as they could, do the damage whether economy or Law & Order and destroy country's basic fabric on behest of their handlers abroad. So, today's situation is not a mere new update. It was built over the time and especially since Gora's superiority was challenged.

D.C might need an obedient Pakistan since they want India solely concentrating on China in the region. Ukraine is already tossed against Russia. China is their main target now. Having a progressing Pakistan, an arch rival of India, US might not achieve much against China. So, they needed a very Indian friendly rule in Pakistan. Or,

It has to be a weak Pakistan. As we look at today's situation with almost zero economy and political turmoil; exactly what they asked for and these crooked are serving accordingly. PDM & Company must be enjoying the moment and will love to see only burning Pakistan.

crucial times for the country. But, either it has to be decided today or its not going to get better ever. Things needed to be changed and I don't see it happening easily or even without some loss. The whole gang, ruling Pakistan is here only to make it worse, pack-up and leave and laugh from abroad while sitting in their comfort zones.

Brother, I’ve said this exact thing. Don’t forget that the corrupt will sell the nukes and then go overseas with their blood money. These are slaves who are ruling over freemen. Take care of them.

Seriously If this was the Plan Master Planers were going with they should be lined up and executed just for being utterly incompetent buffoons.
They all did not think or realise the reaction of the PTI's supporters when IK was arrested. They thought that once they arrest IK the supporters will just fade away. They are a river of people who have gone wild and can't be stopped.

They had it in their power to stop all this even after the arrest, they could have de-arrested IK or confined him to house arrest but they were so arrogant and drunk on power that they thought they were untouchable holy cows.

View attachment 929290
frankly there is still take for army to make itself apolitical............... but they dont realise it!

Allah ho Akbar. Allah is the best of planners. So happy when heard at work, gora at work asked why. I explained. He said “I heard of Imran Khan, a great man”. I asked heard of Nawaz and Shehbaz Sharif. He said “yeah, little midgets and cowards. Corrupted A Holes”. Sharif clan even gora know they are harami

Back
Top Bottom