What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SO COAS is part of the deal with Nawaz, Zardari ... and CC are just lame ducks.. CC can remove COAS if they want to... why resign ?

The army makes a policy and follows it. Asim Munir is just following the policy made during Bajwa time. If CC disagree strongly then if they dont have the majority they must resign. Its the best option rather than rebellion.

Basically they are being “pushed out” that so the rumour. It’s now gaining traction, Allah kher karey. Ameen.
I pray they don’t resign. There is no “honour “ in resigning. They took an oath to protect Pakistan, not serve illegal orders of COAS. I hope Allah gives them courage to make a stand , it won’t tarnish their reputation. Awam is with them , make a stand

Illegal arrest continue,

@Menace2Society here you go:

1FE477C2-764D-4766-A824-A0056F7A8CDD.png

I pray they don’t resign. There is no “honour “ in resigning. They took an oath to protect Pakistan, not serve illegal orders of COAS. I hope Allah gives them courage to make a stand , it won’t tarnish their reputation. Awam is with them , make a stand

Illegal arrest continue,

Imagine these criminals arresting anyone and everyone without due process. It’s unacceptable.

They don’t realise just how polarised the view is right now. Frankly they don’t care.

@Menace2Society here you go:

View attachment 929165

Imagine these criminals arresting anyone and everyone without due process. It’s unacceptable.

They don’t realise just how polarised the view is right now. Frankly they don’t care.
i am not familiar with army structure, so help me out here, please.

Army hq = COAS?
So who is in charge of punjab strike corp?
Punjab holding Corp?
Sindh and so in?

Cause if I am reading this right, corp commanders report to command and then COAS is on top?

Back
Top Bottom