What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the reports of Corp commanders resigning is fake news?

Sir, based on my limited knowledge, I think what is being told is that the certain commanders are being forced to resign. Not them resigning themselves. Corrections would be welcomed if I am wrong.

The Sharif network inside of the army need to be purged. They are destroying the reputation of the army. Reputations are easily destroyed and can never be repaired. These corrupted generals are letting their greed and alliance with the Sharifs cloud their judgement. The army needs to take the steps to secure its reputation. Killing its own people in already a fractured country is not the way.

Its not Sharif network but Patriotic Generals v pro secular western generals. This has always been the case in the Pakistani army. Dont forget our generals get training in the west so they look at them as role models. This doesn't mean they are traitors, they will defend Pakistan land if attacked. Its about Pakistan foreign policy, international policy, security policy, the pro western generals know west is very powerful so they don't want to be anti west, the patriotic generals want Pakistan first policy. A balance policy is the best. We should work with all but have some self respect.

Sir aap mujhe likes na diya karain that’s not why we should be here. I want to learn from your knowledge and wisdom that should be the real purpose. What do you think Gen Bajwa (rtd) would be going through right now mentally? @RescueRanger
Bajwa will answer for his sins in Allah’s court. What did he achieve? Nothing. That farm house, that dairy farm, the plots in Scheme, shares in the front company registered in the Cayman Islands.
Was this the price of the nation and the integrity of the army? He sold his soul for a petty price.

Surah Ar-ra’d verse 34:

34. “There is chastisement for them in the life of the world, and the chastisement of the hereafter is certainly more grievous, and for them shall not be against (the Wrath of) Allah any protector.”

Bajwa will answer for his sins in Allah’s court. What did he achieve? Nothing. That farm house, that dairy farm, the plots in Scheme, shares in the front company registered in the Cayman Islands.
Was this the price of the nation and the integrity of the army? He sold his soul for a petty price.

Surah Ar-ra’d verse 34:

34. “There is chastisement for them in the life of the world, and the chastisement of the hereafter is certainly more grievous, and for them shall not be against (the Wrath of) Allah any protector.”

I appreciate the prompt reply sir. Apologies from my end are due because I basically asked you very bluntly for your opinion without respecting your situation or understanding it in these difficult times. I will be more mindful going forward.

Surah Ar-ra’d verse 34:

Status quo never go quietly into the night.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom