What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two journalists Imran Riaz & Aftab Iqbal arrested.

We cannot judge anyone like this that he is using religion for political purposes.
There are many so called religious people who themselve are ignorant and intolerant and hence resort to extremism, you will see that any good Muslim Scholar or preacher or even common Muslim will be tolerant toward other people and the mistakes they make because they know that no one is perfect except Allah and humans no matter how much they try will always make mistakes.
Leave it yaar. This is going on a tangent.

A human life worth is more than anything else, so they are accepting it the Army firing killed the protestors, a natural and spontaneous reaction to Imran Khan abduction and manhandling.

Those tacky, ugly looking, hideous and gross military related sculptures on roundabouts, corners, on roads and just about everywhere are done in bad taste, nowhere else have seen such hideous and gross, tacky mockups and models, so called sculptures.

The less of them the better.

I’m posting this here too for awareness.
1683840693024.png

I just want to draw your attention to this TA issued on the 3rd about “terrorists” seeking to target police installations.

Please do not let agitators join your protests, please call out and challenge anyone suspicious, report suspect activity no matter how trivial you think it is.

I know the usual people will post a laughing emoji to this post. But this will be a false flag catalyst.

Thank you.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom