What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
who are the master planners, i thought core commanders were part of establishment. how is that possible?
If you honestly believe CCs were part of the inner circle, you have to look deeper. Start from London, then Karachi, then Lahore and finally Pindi.

As I posted in a reply earlier. These dogs all converge at the same apex.

If you honestly believe CCs were part of the inner circle, you have to look deeper. Start from London, then Karachi, then Lahore and finally Pindi.

what dirt does the sharif`s masters have on hafiz

SO COAS is part of the deal with Nawaz, Zardari ... and CC are just lame ducks.. CC can remove COAS if they want to... why resign ?

who are the master planners, i thought core commanders were part of establishment. how is that possible?
And when I say “look deeper” I mean it. I posted this warning about the present IG Islamabad Police in 2022:

D532F434-8ACE-4510-AAFA-A817A65EB050.jpeg

F616CF0C-0BBD-4B49-BB8D-6F18182957CD.jpeg

23AD8F29-0FCD-40CF-BAAD-7547FEE5E432.jpeg

The more you dig the more you see this game was engineered way before this saga came to an open stage.

SO COAS is part of the deal with Nawaz, Zardari ... and CC are just lame ducks.. CC can remove COAS if they want to... why resign ?
See my post above.

Latest from what is being said: CC XII Corps Lt. Gen Asif Ghafoor and 6 others are being forced to step down by “master planners”.

These miscreants have NO shame!
If this is true, Adil Raja from Twitter is correct again in his predictions. 22h ago he tweeted the names of 6 Lt. Generals who are opposing Asim Munir and PDM, two names being Ghani and Ghafoor.

If it’s true, then they must not resign. Instead they should stand up for the institution and country .
Maybe they also have some hand in unrelated corruption; used for blackmail in situations such as these.

I know we thank Imran Khan for unmasking the establishment and rightfully so. One more character is responsible as a catalyst for the current situation and that is Gen Bajwa ( Small man in a big chair). I wonder what is going through his mind now after retirement as to what he did to a once respectable un-impeachable institution.

Edit: I went full retard for a moment and instead typing un-impeachable I ended up writing impeachable lol

Sir aap mujhe likes na diya karain that’s not why we should be here. I want to learn from your knowledge and wisdom that should be the real purpose. What do you think Gen Bajwa (rtd) would be going through right now mentally? @RescueRanger

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom