What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When meddling in politics, these gens:
"You hacks can't tell the difference between bore and caliber, but can still be such big bores with low caliber"

one can die if he falls from a general's ego to his IQ.
one of my grand uncles who won a SJ for the battle of BRB Canal said once “hum fauji loag salute kha, kha ke pagal ho gatain hain.” Phir 30/35 saal ke baad jab civil life enter kartain hain, to nah raha batman, nah raha salute, or nah staff car to phir humey pata chalta hain, hum eik bubble me jeetay sootay thay.”

Brother. Hopefully when the mess is over the real boys will get due love and respect probably after a VERY long healing time.

But sorry abh dobara sir pe nahi charhai jainge. That trust will not be rebuilt.
And Imran Khan's vision for the Army is that he wants a strong army that people love and enemy fear, one which works for Pakistan and its National Interests and never take any dictation from any foreign power.
In the last months of IK government J 10s just came and people were talking about acquiring J20s, compare that to today.

And Imran Khan's vision for the Army is that he wants a strong army that people love and enemy fear, one which works for Pakistan and its National Interests and never take any dictation from any foreign power.
In the last months of IK government J 10s just came and people were talking about acquiring J20s, compare that to today.
That’s basically the same in any normal function respectable country and society. They need to put in place but given the resources to perform “their” function and their function alone. No more hanky panky.

This is not the first time Rangers is performing police duties:

Also under Imran’s government, and in a more public and dramatic display of coercive cooperation, the Rangers came to NAB’s assistance for the arrest of Nawaz Sharif and Maryam Nawaz on their return to Lahore in July 2018.

Where were you at that time??
So is it acceptable for you to use armed forces for the civil law and order rightly or wrongly. This nation is fed by these corrupt generals that country have no choice other then the army with milli nagmas so they can screw the country more. They are the only Jill's of all trades no wonder country have left behind in every measure, graphs and index's from even 3rd world countries. Pathetic generals thought they will continue to screw the country as before as since they are carrying guns but forgot who pays for those guns.
No wonder they don't allow strong leaders to live from the days of the Fatima Jinnah to the current IK as it endangers there kingships, country is just a cash cow for these losers.

That’s basically the same any normal function respectable country and society. They need to put in place but given the resources to perform “their” function and their function alone. No more hanky panky.
Many reforms are needed in the army, which will benefit the army and country.

I know we thank Imran Khan for unmasking the establishment and rightfully so. One more character is responsible as a catalyst for the current situation and that is Gen Bajwa ( Small man in a big chair). I wonder what is going through his mind now after retirement as to what he did to a once respectable un-impeachable institution.

Edit: I went full retard for a moment and instead typing un-impeachable I ended up writing impeachable lol

rw5554353.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Allah Khari karay looks like tomorrow is going to be nothing less then saving private ryan type battle of normandy scenes.

No harm should come to the country.
The workers should be peaceful.
We do not want chaos in the country.
We only want elections in the country....
"Imran Khan"

Fv2b9gpWIAEA9AS

"

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom