What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why can't PTI wait till the October elections? can we stop and bring some sorta stability? - do a muk muka with PDM on provincial elections and focus on making October general elections a free&fair one

Why can't PTI wait till the October elections?
Sir plan is to delay elections. That is why this drama started. Just think about who profits?

Economy down- dollar rises, property values drop, inflation rises, insecurity rises.

WHO profits? This is just one aspect of the great chess game they play sitting at dining tables and drawing rooms.

121161664_785515735359980_8241383650651009691_n.jpg

EjOZU_DWkAA7UPb.jpg

1. Secure Khan
2. Need to show the troops and their leaders who have love for the land that the nation stands with them. Morale bohat low hain jenab, these boys deserve our love. Please don’t let those agitators, those bastards from hating our men who genuinely love this country.

I know some people are lurking these forums, I know they know who my family are and where they live and I know this will upset them, but those bastards who have collaborated to execute this atrocity should find a cup of water and drown themselves in it, that will be better for them.

In ko Allah ka khauf nahi? That day when you will have to wali, wakeeel and no intercession?

Pakistan is the gift of Allah earned by the blood sweat and tears of our forefathers, they should not treat this country like a building society or cement factory.

Bohat dil azaree aur dhuk hain… Words can’t express it, my heart is genuinely broken.
Brother. Hopefully when the mess is over the real boys will get due love and respect probably after a VERY long healing time.

But sorry abh dobara sir pe nahi charhai jainge. That trust will not be rebuilt.

Lower soldiers from what I heard they did not carry out orders from the top. Thank “ Allah” the almighty blood path on the streets or army property was for certain
so why they are sacking corps commander Lahore ?

WHO profits? This is just one aspect of the great chess game they play sitting at dining tables and drawing rooms.
Oh man.. really.. !! Then China must step in. I mean, try her best at least.
Edit: Considering global powers are at play.

Last edited:
Sir plan is to delay elections. That is why this drama started. Just think about who profits?

Economy down- dollar rises, property values drop, inflation rises, insecurity rises.

So we are bringing the country to a standstill just because we feel they'll delay elections?- when they delay the elections, then we can start a proper protest movement rn I feel like it's just constant chaos with no result in sight ( I don't think they'll delay the elections)

I don't see any grand revolution, make or break moment all I see is instability, chaos, and short-sighted behavior by all sides with no net-gain for PTI when the dust settles

June budget will be a rain of fire and IMF walk away....already

Brother. Hopefully when the mess is over the real boys will get due love and respect probably after a VERY long healing time.

But sorry abh dobara sir pe nahi charhai jainge. That trust will not be rebuilt.
Yes I know, the damage is done. It’s not reparable. Lannat on these “master planners” and their so called “strategic depth”.

Idiots of the highest calibre?.

Interference happening but why not positive interference? Like encourage Secularism. Need to allow democracy to grow, try to encourage secularism .
A man once said “Pakistan is the Graveyard of good intentions”. Because of magarmach like these dogs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom