What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aglay ko 50 saal ho gaye hain wakalat main, of course he knows how things go.

Do not know about the rest of them yet, but CC IV Corps is definitely persona non grata now. Much more to it than what has come out in the media.

And this didn't come about after the arrest, this was developing since a month or so.
Yes sir 100% that is what has been mentioned to me by others far knowledgeable and respected people.

Fv28AAPWcAE_bqF

That's 6/9 army commanders (if I'm not mistaken), does the COAS have that much leverage.. as the odds would would not be in his favor?
furthermore wasn't Asif Ghafoor quite close with Mir Bajwa?
Ghafoor was the first one to stop men under his command from leaving the barracks. Even Major (r) Raja mentioned this on his vlog.

But those who were batch mates with him have said a lot of positive things about his character.

if you remember that back a few first pages I eluded to this drama and as Jango has correctly pointed out, a lot of patriotic senior officers are now on a hit list.

Yes sir 100% that is what has been mentioned to me by others far knowledgeable and respected people.

I just got to know this and a few other things yesterday, and honestly it was quite shocking!

People think that IK's release will make things better, I am more worried about what is going on inside the GHQ right now. Clear lines have been drawn and come out in the open.

Among the list of 6 being tossed around, aik do in main say ghalat naam hain, but things are pretty serious.

Yup that was a major sticking bone as well.

I just got to know this and a few other things yesterday, and honestly it was quite shocking!

People think that IK's release will make things better, I am more worried about what is going on inside the GHQ right now. Clear lines have been drawn and come out in the open.

Among the list of 6 being tossed around, aik do in main say ghalat naam hain, but things are pretty serious.
Ditto! 👏

Ghafoor was the first one to stop men under his command from leaving the barracks. Even Major (r) Raja mentioned this on his vlog.

But those who were batch mates with him have said a lot of positive things about his character.

if you remember that back a few first pages I eluded to this drama and as Jango has correctly pointed out, a lot of patriotic senior officers are now on a hit list.
They should know that People of Pakistan are with them, they should stand their ground at all costs, they are the ones who can save Pakistan Army and its tarnished reputation.

Yup that was a major sticking bone as well.
can you or someone kindly explain what is happening within army ?

They should know that People of Pakistan are with them, they should stand their ground at all costs, they are the ones who can save Pakistan Army and its tarnished reputation.
1. Secure Khan
2. Need to show the troops and their leaders who have love for the land that the nation stands with them. Morale bohat low hain jenab, these boys deserve our love. Please don’t let those agitators, those bastards from hating our men who genuinely love this country.

I know some people are lurking these forums, I know they know who my family are and where they live and I know this will upset them, but those bastards who have collaborated to execute this atrocity should find a cup of water and drown themselves in it, that will be better for them.

In ko Allah ka khauf nahi? That day when you will have to wali, wakeeel and no intercession?

Pakistan is the gift of Allah earned by the blood sweat and tears of our forefathers, they should not treat this country like a building society or cement factory.

Bohat dil azaree aur dhuk hain… Words can’t express it, my heart is genuinely broken.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom