What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just got to know this and a few other things yesterday, and honestly it was quite shocking!

People think that IK's release will make things better, I am more worried about what is going on inside the GHQ right now. Clear lines have been drawn and come out in the open.

Among the list of 6 being tossed around, aik do in main say ghalat naam hain, but things are pretty serious.

Yup that was a major sticking bone as well.
So it all depends on whether the dissident officers refuse to resign. If they obey and surrender then it is over.

So we are bringing the country to a standstill just because we feel they'll delay elections?- when they delay the elections, then we can start a proper protest movement rn I feel like it's just constant chaos with no result in sight ( I don't think they'll delay the elections)

I don't see any grand revolution, make or break moment all I see is instability, chaos, and short-sighted behavior by all sides with no net-gain for PTI when the dust settles
I feel your emotions and they resonate with me. This year my cousin was to built a melt blown fabric plant in Punjab, Korean investors were inventing 75% of the capital. This venture would have introduced domestic FFP3 respirator production in Pakistan.

It would generate local jobs and the Koreans were willing to build a basic health clinic and primary school for the workers families.

That deal is now in the toilet, their insurance company AXA has deemed the risk too high to insure such a project.

They don’t care, no one wants to invest in a politically unstable economy.

Yes I know, the damage is done. It’s not reparable. Lannat on these “master planners” and their so called “strategic depth”.

Idiots of the highest calibre?.
Maybe planners wanted to encourage Secular party and example of bilawal bhutto. We can see Internship in India as foreign minister. His CV is updated.

1. Secure Khan
2. Need to show the troops and their leaders who have love for the land that the nation stands with them. Morale bohat low hain jenab, these boys deserve our love. Please don’t let those agitators, those bastards from hating our men who genuinely love this country.

I know some people are lurking these forums, I know they know who my family are and where they live and I know this will upset them, but those bastards who have collaborated to execute this atrocity should find a cup of water and drown themselves in it, that will be better for them.

In ko Allah ka khauf nahi? That day when you will have to wali, wakeeel and no intercession?

Pakistan is the gift of Allah earned by the blood sweat and tears of our forefathers, they should not treat this country like a building society or cement factory.

Bohat dil azaree aur dhuk hain… Words can’t express it, my heart is genuinely broken.
Ranger bahi all those people no matter who they are or which institute they are from if they love this country then they have all the support of people behind them, see how people stood behind Chief Justice Bandial when he stood his ground for the constitution, right now people don't know who among the army is good and who is bad.
The traitors have completely tarnished the image of whole army, they are hiding behind soldiers and low ranking officers, wo kehty hain na iek gandi machli pury talab ko ganda kar deti hai, wo wali baat hai idr, kuch logu ne pury institution ko barbad kia hua hai.
The thing is that good people should never give up against the bad people, they should be proactive, they should trust in Allah and do their best, Allah will definitely help them.
Bad people have Shaitan behind them and good people have Allah, the only true King, the master of the universe, one who controls everything, who has all the power, one who can do anything. So good people should know that even if they think they are weak they have the power of Allah behind them.

Why can't PTI wait till the October elections? can we stop and bring some sorta stability? - do a muk muka with PDM on provincial elections and focus on making October general elections a free&fair one

Do you think Govt and Tati-ablishment doing all this, getting zalalat, breaking the constitution all just for Oct elections jo 3 mahenay baad honay hain?

FhhNi9mVEAAgq1n.jpg

Maybe planners wanted to encourage Secular party and example of bilawal bhutto. We can see Internship in India as foreign minister. His CV is updated.
BB is the last person the mega brains will choose to them he is an open enemy to the system they want to implement.

here is an excellent article by the TIME magazine it helped me have a little bit of hope after all the carnage that happend yesterday you guys should read it
Pakistans potential is vast, it needs a visionary who can provide it stability for a decade and you will see it take off. Give it 20 years and it will be transform the country. Over the years I have seen how Pakistanis can be very resourceful with little resources to pull off wonderful ideas and get things done, sometimes for good sometimes for bad. If the focus was on the right and good things instead of Pak citizens leaving you would have people of Pak origin wanting to come and help make the country great.

For that you need a good governance system, decent leaders that reflect the nation and rule of law. Those who are in the way of these items are stopping the country from progressing.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom