What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bangladeshis still dont hate Pakistan. I remember watching a video which showed the reaction in Dhaka when Babar Azam scored the winning run against India in the T20 world cup. I swear to God the crowd's happiness and cheering would be as loud, if not louder than any city in Pakistan. Breaks my heart seeing how they were treated in 1971.
My father went to Bangladesh in '84 representing Pakistan International Airlines first class team, the strongest at that time in Pakistan, comprising many active test cricketers. They played against Hyderabad Blues from India, which also included Azharuddin. The matches were played at Dhaka stadium and were filled to the brim. PIA beat Hyderabad Blues team with full support of the crowed even though '71 events were still fresh. The team bus was followed all the way back to their hotel each time.

He was arrested by Pakistan Rangers legally.. doubt any "attack or vandalism" was done to the hon court.

Yes attacking troops, destroying public property is a reaction.

The mil on it's part reacted professionally. Else do you think a few hundred people could do what they did yesterday in the center of Lahore cantonment?

Even a small company could drop a few bodies and make them flee.

Fk Bajwa but I sure as shit ain't supporting a piece of narcistic shit who himself ain't half as clean as he claims and was propped by none other than the military with it's 4th failed project they peddle every 25 years.

But what you guys did, na dog you making these pajeets very happy.
If they drop few bodies then bodies will be falling all across the country for years.
And there will be no Company left to loot and plunder Pakistan.

I visited Corps Cmd house and adjoining areas last night.
The military didn't react forcefully to violent protestors.
Troops on guard duties at CPs were brutally attacked with stones, sticks.

Even at 1am protestors blocking the intersection burnt a monument infront of our blocked vehicles.

The military simply went into barracks and let the police deal with the mess.

The way youthias committed arson, looting and property damage. Including breaking cars parked outside Garrison mess.
Millitary crossed the limit by involving themselves in politics

In return people crossed Thier limit, general's are solely responsible for this mess
In India the military would have shot a few to disperse.

They should have.
Hope you saw videos of chutiya youthias attacking troops, mil vehicles and destroyed infrastructure.

How they set fire on public monuments, mil display jets and checkposts and more.

He was abducted under previous NAB law which the puppet government has removed. Now talk.

If they drop few bodies then bodies will be falling all across the country for years.
And there will be no Company left to loot and plunder Pakistan.
They sure as hell can but being Pak Mil they didn't.
PTI dropped alot more when TLP was protesting remember ? And they weren't even attacking anybody or committing arson.

Everything is legal when judges can be coerced, they legally killed Bhutto.
They abducted IK under previous NAB laws which are no longer applicable after the new amendments by the puppet government.

They sure as hell can but being Pak Mil they didn't.
PTI dropped alot more when TLP was protesting remember ? And they weren't even attacking anybody or committing arson.
Being Pak Military they have so far directly and indirectly killed 47 Pakistani protestors, and from 1947 to till date hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis.

This is designed to embarrass PTI, imagine a sun inspector mocking a former Minister in such a fashion.

If this is their attitude towards respectable personalities in the public eye, imagine how they treat the public.

They are smiling because they have been given a blank cheque by Rana S. Rana and his mushtandey should remember, everything has a rise and fall.

Back
Top Bottom