What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CJ Islamabad High Court is the biggest culprit as he had been forcing Imran khan to attend in person, he is the one who facilitated his arrest…he should be brought to justice by Awam I am surprised that people are not heading towards Jati Umra or Parliament House
Yes, Imran Khan's lawyers said in interview...he kept on laughing when IK come to court

Well you can play with that potato all you want, but some of us aren't sitting on our computers while sucking our mother's t*ts.
This gentlemen is the quality of posters on PDF. Let me tell you I’ve never insulted someone’s family, because real men don’t do that thing.

Go home to your video games young man. You still have a lot to learn about the world.

I visited Corps Cmd house and adjoining areas last night.
The military didn't react forcefully to violent protestors.
Troops on guard duties at CPs were brutally attacked with stones, sticks.

Even at 1am protestors blocking the intersection burnt a monument infront of our blocked vehicles.

The military simply went into barracks and let the police deal with the mess.

The way youthias committed arson, looting and property damage. Including breaking cars parked outside Garrison mess.

In India the military would have shot a few to disperse.

They should have.
Hope you saw videos of chutiya youthias attacking troops, mil vehicles and destroyed infrastructure.

How they set fire on public monuments, mil display jets and checkposts and more.
Yeah, what about military terrorists attacking Islamabad highcourt, vandalising it, abducting Imran Khan? This is the reaction to the Military terrorism.

346083037_950024352709821_6973973710378273727_n.jpg

Bangladeshis still dont hate Pakistan. I remember watching a video which showed the reaction in Dhaka when Babar Azam scored the winning run against India in the T20 world cup. I swear to God the crowd's happiness and cheering would be as loud, if not louder than any city in Pakistan. Breaks my heart seeing how they were treated in 1971.
Living in the UK, I have had the opportunity to come across so many people from around the world, My best friends are/were Bengalis, these people are the kindest and most selfless, They are no doubt the best amongst us from the region (South Asia), its unfortunate they still are victims of racism even now.

Joy Bangla..!!! there are I said! flock the haters

Yeah, what about military terrorists attacking Islamabad highcourt, vandalising it, abducting Imran Khan? This is the reaction to the Military terrorism.
He was arrested by Pakistan Rangers legally.. doubt any "attack or vandalism" was done to the hon court.

Yes attacking troops, destroying public property is a reaction.

The mil on it's part reacted professionally. Else do you think a few hundred people could do what they did yesterday in the center of Lahore cantonment?

Even a small company could drop a few bodies and make them flee.

Fk Bajwa but I sure as shit ain't supporting a piece of narcistic shit who himself ain't half as clean as he claims and was propped by none other than the military with it's 4th failed project they peddle every 25 years.

But what you guys did, na dog you making these pajeets very happy.

Bangladeshis still dont hate Pakistan. I remember watching a video which showed the reaction in Dhaka when Babar Azam scored the winning run against India in the T20 world cup. I swear to God the crowd's happiness and cheering would be as loud, if not louder than any city in Pakistan. Breaks my heart seeing how they were treated in 1971.

These miserable generals mistreated Bengalis. They won't spare anyone.

He was arrested by Pakistan Rangers legally.. doubt any "attack or vandalism" was done to the hon court.

Yes attacking troops, destroying public property is a reaction.

The mil on it's part reacted professionally. Else do you think a few hundred people could do what they did yesterday in the center of Lahore cantonment?

Even a small company could drop a few bodies and make them flee.

Fk Bajwa but I sure as shit ain't supporting a piece of narcistic shit who himself ain't half as clean as he claims and was propped by none other than the military with it's 4th failed project they peddle every 25 years.

But what you guys did, na dog you making these pajeets very happy.
He was abducted under previous NAB law which the puppet government has removed. Now talk.

So basically people facing asad, qaddafi and hosni mubarak analogs. Who will burn everything down rather than give people their constitutional right.
No but seems thats what Mr Khan wants to turn Pak into.. another war torn Muslim state.
In our case, more poor and uneducated, mobs.

Back
Top Bottom