What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everything is legal when judges can be coerced, they legally killed Bhutto.
They abducted IK under previous NAB laws which are no longer applicable after the new amendments by the puppet government.
And you got proof?

Weren't you praising the judiciary over other cases?

35 punchers in another story now?

Ch sb wali shurli chor k 2 billion ka loss, rights given to virgin air ?

Malik Riaz and 190 million return ?

What a cult.

Majority of Sindh lives in urban SIndh and they are certainly not happy.
If you mean Karachi, muhajirs from UP and Bihar, they are MQM voters which is still considered a minority party. Balochis are the other ethnic group who also happen to live in urban Sindh and have their own minority parties. This leaves us with Pashtuns, who like the other two ethnic groups, aren’t sons of the soil of Sindh

No but seems thats what Mr Khan wants to turn Pak into.. another war torn Muslim state.
In our case, more poor and uneducated, mobs.
Bro how is it a no. Elections are not being held and they say it on dunkay ki chot ke nahi honay denge. Come on.

Supreme Court invalid ho chuki, constitution has been trampled. People’s houses have been raided since one year and their women and children beaten up.

Zid wohi hai ke nahi hum jo chahe ge kare ge and this to the segment that was their hardcore supporters.

People have been pushed into a corner and when it boils up they blame the people.

All the hallmarks of the same tinpot regimes.

PTI military wing aka ttp.
You got it man. The reality is that the master-mind behind both the terrorist organizations, the TTP and PTI, is the same. All actions of IK during the last 10 years speak volumes about his only agenda of turning Pakistan into a failed state by using colorful and deceptive slogans. I am glad that the reality of this terrorist party PTI is out sooner than later. There are many innocent Pakistanis who got deceived and misguided by these colorful slogans and hence became a victim (and being used) by IK.

Our nation deserves this devastation because they did not heed the advice of Hakeem Saeed and Maulana Israr Ahmed about IK being a Jewish project aimed at destroying Pakistan.

Our military is tasting the poison that they created themselves. In a sense they deserve this disgrace that they bought, nurtured, and actively supported over the years. But then it's our own army. We must support it against these terrorists of PTI and TTP. I'll not be surprised if the news of an alliance between the terrorists of TTP and PTI start coming in near future. The master-mind global power behind both these terrorist organizations want to block/fail CPEC, contain China, de-nuke Pakistan, and ultimately disintegrate this country.

silencer-mag.jpg

Bro how is it a no. Elections are not being held and they say it on dunkay ki chot ke nahi honay denge. Come on.

Supreme Court invalid ho chuki, constitution has been trampled. People’s house has been raided since one year and their women and children beaten up.

Zid wohi hai ke nahi hum jo chahe ge kare ge and this to the segment that was their hardcore supporters.

People have been pushed into a corner and when it boils up they blame the people.

All the hallmarks of the same tinpot regimes.
What I've seen in past 2 days I've lost any and all hopes from this mob masquerading as a nation.
Shame sir shame.

And you got proof?

Weren't you praising the judiciary over other cases?

35 punchers in another story now?

Ch sb wali shurli chor k 2 billion ka loss, rights given to virgin air ?

Malik Riaz and 190 million return ?

What a cult.
You are cult we are people of Pakistan.

What I've seen in past 2 days I've lost any and all hopes from this mob masquerading as a nation.
Shame sir shame.
And people have lost hope in your so called Army.

No matter what ANYBODY says, NEVER forget this all could have and still can be avoided by simply releasing Imran Khan and calling elections. Writing this now so people do not change the narrative and rewrite history to their liking.

The threat and destruction will be braved by the families of the same troops you curse.
It will be us lifting the bodies of our brothers and sons not shitty expats in western capitals supporting lawlessness.
Often I agree with you, but have to correct you on here that the very uniform and other resources which you will be using to do anything will be done by the very same expats living in western capitals and the very same poor awam you are currently shooting at.

Back
Top Bottom