What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E4145215-25F2-4955-B730-6623D803E448.jpeg

yeh is saab ki kuch zada he hassin choot rahe hain, like a qawari larki presenting tea to her husband to be… Zada daant na nikaley, yeh na ho key koi batessi he tor Daley.

What was that saying about Mary Antoinette? Let them eat cake? And we all know how she ended up, don’t we ☺️

No matter what ANYBODY says, NEVER forget this all could have and still can be avoided by simply releasing Imran Khan and calling elections. Writing this now so people do not change the narrative and rewrite history to their liking.

Yup!

Egos have led to the destruction of Pakistan!

The army has to pay for the crimes they have been committing against the people they were supposed to protect for 70+ years.. Enough is enough,

PAKISTAN SAYS NO TO TREACHEROUS GENERALS AND THEIR PDM MAFIA SPAWN!
Free Imran khan!
Free Pakistan!

DEMOCRACY FOR PAKISTAN NOT MILITARY JUNTA!

Last edited:
Why don't you put all your remittances in the middle and then deep up your legs and get comfort. We need nothing from bast***s. There are tens of millions of sincere overseas Pakistanis who are willing (and actually doing) to support Pakistan by sending their remittances.

I called for sanctions on PDM when they took over by overseas Pakistanis so we can choke out your jahil low class sharifs and zardaris.

What I've seen in past 2 days I've lost any and all hopes from this mob masquerading as a nation.
Shame sir shame.
Yaar mere. Yes you are frustrated. But the mob didn’t happen over night, people’s self respect has been trampled over and over in the past 13 months and it was simmering.

Remember they have been beaten in their houses along with the families when they were just trying to bring out peaceful protest rallies or jalsas?

There was hope that they will vent out the anger in the elections through there vote even that route to catharsis was blocked.

Now when the anger explodes out the tinpots are blaming the citizens they have been walking on. Come on bro, you are better then this.

Cure the disease not the symptoms.

No matter what ANYBODY says, NEVER forget this all could have and still can be avoided by simply releasing Imran Khan and calling elections. Writing this now so people do not change the narrative and rewrite history to their liking.
You need to have a shame. The rule must be equal for every one including this filthy criminal IK. Why release a criminal when he is facing the law? You all brainless PTI terrorists should be ashamed of yourself while claiming that this filthy crook IK is bigger than law.

View attachment 928881

look at the mighty generals of Pakistan... at this moment Pakistan lost more than half of its population, and more than half of West Pakistanis today don't want to live in the country anymore... still they are persistent little bunch aren't they.. how many times are the going to keep gang raping Pakistan? They let the Americans in, and now India has an open invitation..

These are best generals our enemies could wish for... LUMBA 1 LUMBA 1 LUMBA 1!!!!
I wish our enemies had generals like ours.

You need to have a shame. The rule must be equal for every one including this filthy criminal IK. Why release a criminal when he is facing the law? You all brainless PTI terrorists should be ashamed of yourself while claiming that this filthy crook IK is bigger than law.

I have lots of shame and dignity so I won’t respond to your rubbish that you posted and stoop down to your level. Thank you.

We all know who the crooks are. This isn't the 80s and 90s anymore when it was only 1 tv channel and 1 radio channel. You are the backer of crooks who have looted the country for 30 years.

View attachment 928881

look at the mighty generals of Pakistan... at this moment Pakistan lost more than half of its population, and more than half of West Pakistanis today don't want to live in the country anymore... still they are persistent little bunch aren't they.. how many times are they going to keep gang raping Pakistan? They let the Americans in, and now India has an open invitation..

These are best generals our enemies could wish for...
Only hurdles are those majors and lower ranks......

Back
Top Bottom