What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's been many videos since yesterday where the people were shielding the soldiers and stopping the one or two people who actually wanted to get face to face with the soldiers.

Most notable was the video from Lahore CC House.

Is he wanting to go?
He’s actually the officer who pulled the riot police from constitution avenue in the morning and was issued marching orders to send ARU to constitution avenue / zero point “or else”.

All patriotic Soldiers should not accept any illegal orders of Asim Whisky.
`Exactly, respect is earned if any soldier follow orders of shooting civilians, then they will lose respect and I will not have any sympathy for them, they should be arresting their superiors its been long overdue... our generals are the traitors who committed high treason, its them they should be rounding up.

You did worse to pmln and ppp politicians.

Fk sanaullah but you put half a tone of coke on him and sent him to almost an year in jail.
Your govt thrashed journalists.
Your govt killed TLP protestors.
Which election was blocked? Whose house was invaded and their mother, wife and daughters beaten? Who was beaten naked while video of it being made? Whose private act with his wife was recorded and sent to their daughter?

Forget the leaders. General public’s houses have been entered in the past year by the hundreds and thousands.

And this public was the most hardcore army supporters. So a dozen general sahib have a change in plan and when people protest the brutalize. After over a year and all ways out blocked when it boils over they blame the victims.

We all know who thrashed the journalists after who those journalists pissed.

TLP the less said the better. They were not protesting to get their rights. They were asking what none of the other Muslim countries did. Like always the extreme mullahism just the other side of the spectrum to TTP.

Also they were being used as a way to pressurize the government. Where is their ishq e Rasool these days? Now all the relations with France and hand shaking and hugging Macron has turned halal?

Last edited:
None is doing the country any favors.
Most Pak expats are in gulf.
US and UK are third and fourth gen, hardly have any roots left in Pak.

Hawala Hundi.

The money they send goes to their extended families.
If expats had any real intentions they would have invested in Pakistan.
I was generally speaking about all the expats, I myself live in Gulf. Plus, why would anyone want to invest in a country where there is the rule of jungle. I'll speak for myself, I invested heavily in PKR and took a huge burn (lesson never invest in PKR) capital went almost -50%. Have a plot a plot in DHA, Islamabad and can't even tell you what has happened to it and for years we been struggling despite having good connections.

I'll be brutly honest here, with these recent events even the most Pakistanis and Pakistanis living in Gulf would never be investing in Pakistan. Unless something major changes (positive) with current regime in charge it is not possible.

FvvdnWeWwAIWQp0

Back
Top Bottom