What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why don't you (and all other rabid dogs barking non-stop while sitting overseas) come to Pakistan and try to do what you are asking PTI terrorists to do?

We over seas Pakistanis fully support Imran Khan live with it…

And why are your two sharif Bros cowards hiding in London for. When the action is in PK

I visited Corps Cmd house and adjoining areas last night.
The military didn't react forcefully to violent protestors.
Troops on guard duties at CPs were brutally attacked with stones, sticks.

Even at 1am protestors blocking the intersection burnt a monument infront of our blocked vehicles.

The military simply went into barracks and let the police deal with the mess.

The way youthias committed arson, looting and property damage. Including breaking cars parked outside Garrison mess.

In India the military would have shot a few to disperse.

We were told romantic stories that Army will never fire on its citizen. Than in times of Bhutto, when army asked to fire at protesters, they simply refused.

These were just stories. Army will fire when its kingdom is at stake, when its business interest in danger.
They should have.
Hope you saw videos of chutiya youthias attacking troops, mil vehicles and destroyed infrastructure.

How they set fire on public monuments, mil display jets and checkposts and more.

CJ Islamabad High Court is the biggest culprit as he had been forcing Imran khan to attend in person, he is the one who facilitated his arrest…he should be brought to justice by Awam I am surprised that people are not heading towards Jati Umra or Parliament House

Why don't you (and all other rabid dogs barking non-stop while sitting overseas) come to Pakistan and try to do what you are asking PTI terrorists to do?
Pti terrorists.

Wow..
U still support the general and PDM.. well some people have zero integrity left. But when u grow up eating harams ....

Asim should be please?

Are you kidding me?

Guess the guy isn't getting the right news in London.

Although I do agree that the response by PTI leadership was mediocre, but can't blame them when they are being arrested for as much as sneezing.

Good thing that this is an organic response, people are stading up for their right.

Frontier Constabulary?

What's the situation with Isb police? How is the officer cadre responding?
The man to watch is Muhammad Hassan Reza Khan, (CPO - Security) he goes and then there will be panic. Mood bohat low hain, but OPS SSP and IG rana Kay apnay bandey hain. So..

either you lie and cover it with "if I recall correctly" or...

anyhoo she was referring to taliban mujahidin who later turned into tali terrorists. "if you keep snakes in your backyard one day they'll bite you". I'll search youtube for the full video of her talk and post it here (if allowed)

in the meantime
She was referring to the Mujahideen in the 70's/80's who had nothing to do with Taliban, the latter took over from the ex-Mujs-turned warlords in '94.

Surely you can't be that big of a boneheaded idiot to not know the difference.

Back
Top Bottom