What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well she has a deep personal defeat she needs to reflect on herself, instead of lying about it not being a personal vendetta.
yeah, “I don’t have a personal vendetta” then b**** talk about free speech and how internet freedom is being stifled and Pakistanis don’t have access to the very platform she is using to talk sh**.

Bringing Jawans to face people is really a bad move. I think now army have to understand this is going to be ugly one.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN ARMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

THEY SOLD OUT MY STATE KASHMIR

pakistan-india-kashmir-1164772961.jpg

THEY SOLD OUR RIVERS

_73475890_73475889.jpg

They raped and disremembered Pakistan for over 70 years!

bangladesh.jpg

They rigged elections and turned it into a military junta rule,
they openly called the founder of Pakistan Fatima Jinnna a female dog,

EYuDg86U0AA6p5h.jpg

TO HELL WITH THESE US Bull dogs, time to free our selves from the clutches of tyranny,
we don't accept these military swines or their b4stard children (PDM) to rule over us:

I feel sick supporting these oppressors all my years, time to put them accountable starting by removing GHQ once and for all,
F*** THESE MIR JAFFARS!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah because their operation against terrorists didn’t work as the PR move it was, so now they gotta bring out the big guns.

If they (PA) starts some uncalled for misadventure like this to divert the Awam's attention from their wrong exploits inside the country since 1948, I'm afraid this time it will not culminate with loss of some military assets & lives and a SIMLA ACCORD. My inference is due to mainly two reasons...
  1. No active US support this time
  2. Pacifist Congress govt. not in India's power centre
Now, don't ask me how is it going to end, because I have no idea how low the GHQ can stoop to try grasping and sucking the last blood (read Dollar) of Pakistan.

For the Pakistani Awam: Don't loose hope & objectivity and keep at pursuing the much needed reforms & stability, political & otherwise. This may be a slow reform, but you gotta keep at it. My best wishes for a speedy resolution of the current situation and eventual success of your nation.

pmln succeeded to make army and awam fight
how many times are you going to say the same sentence?.... pmln is nothing. Govt would have been long gone if not for army support!!!!!! Its the military who have been fighting people overtly and covertly for a year now!!!!

If they (PA) starts some uncalled for misadventure like this to divert the Awam's attention from their wrong exploits inside the country since 1948, I'm afraid this time it will not culminate with loss of some military assets & lives and a SIMLA ACCORD. My inference is due to mainly two reasons...
Now, don't ask me how is it going to end, because I have no idea how low the GHQ can stoop to try grasping and sucking the last blood (read Dollar) of Pakistan.

For the Pakistani Awam: Don't loose hope & objectivity and keep at pursuing the much needed reforms & stability, political & otherwise. This may be a slow reform, but you gotta keep at it. My best wishes for a speedy resolution of the current situation and eventual success of your nation.
come on dont be stupid. even if they want to pakistan can not fight more than 2,3 days maybe a week. They are not that stupid. plus the love of DHA triumph everything!

Last edited:
pmln succeeded to make army and awam fight

Horse shit, the army declared war on the state when they committed high treason and installing themselves as the administrator of the federation, they created PDM for only PR (Fake democracy). they have being trying to hijack PTI, but Imran Khan is a barrier..

Yeah, India wasn’t all that hostile to Pakistan postpartition, it was Pakistan army’s wet dreams of Kashmir and incursions in ’65 that set India on track to become so aggressive they felt like putting an ahole like Modi in power.

At this point the common Pakistani just wants to see peace, peace with India, with Afghanistan, and the only way to that is to defund the source of all this hatred, establishment.

that’s not to say India is innocent in all this, this path of hatred that we travelled on all those years ago, I feel like your country is going through that now.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom