What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not defending him, but direct your protest toward army is not justified.
I am not even member of pti lol or any other party. I also made thread as suggestion solution where replacing shahbaz with imran khan and make shahbaz Cm of punjab, nawaz president and imran khan prime minister if 13 party joined together why not 1 more pti and make it all and good so pakistan can move forward but thst just my thought to move forward to defuse the situation

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 2.35.34 PM.png

A normal user abuses someone on PDF - infractions, warnings and bans.

A boot licker abuses someone on PDF - Let's talk.

:rofl:

The administrators and management of this forum bear the responsibility for the content that is published on it. We must acknowledge that they have extended a significant degree of freedom to ordinary members like us to voice their opinions about the detrimental influence exerted by the Pakistan Army. We are all aware that the abduction and disappearance of dissenters and critics is a common practice of the Pak Army and ISI, and the relatives and families of those who reside abroad are subjected to harassment.

Here is a stark reminder for this newfound and what I am sure will be shortlived PDM and Establishment alliance…

Even a 10 year kid knows not PDM but napak fouj is behind all this mess , this is why common people now protesting infront of military buildings rather then houses or buildings of PDM puppets leaders
PTI Gov was toppled due to infighting of Bajwa faiz and IK which resulted in PDM. army and current COAS has nothing to do with it. it just that IK want him to Correct doing of Bajwa.

Govt warns PTI of 'strict action' over protests​

Marriyum says rioting 'unacceptable', censures PTI leadership for 'instigation'
Marriyum-Aurangzeb-PID1680895181-0.jpg

"We never acted in this manner," she stressed.
The minister also implied that the aggressive protests were nothing new for the rival party saying that "the country has been watching for the past several years what the PTI is doing".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom