What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1224266_3798193_1_updates.JPG

1224266_6391923_2_updates.JPG

PDM playing it dirty, bringing out the army to fight against PTI.

Actually, it's the other way around. The Army brought out (rather created) PDM to fight against PTI, but now that PTI has gained extensive popular support and PDM has failed to achieve its goals, the Army has no choice but to take the lead in the fight against the ordinary citizens of Pakistan.

Army called in KP and Punjab. Most probably today Islamabad is battle zone. But till right now optics is not in favour of PTI.

ہم جنرل باجوہ کا شکریہ ادا کرنا چاہتے ہیں کہ انہوں نے پاکستان میں عدلیہ اور پنجاب پولیس کی سطح پر فوج کا احترام کردیا۔

ہم جنرل عاصم منیر کا شکریہ ادا کرنا چاہتے ہیں کہ انہوں نے قرآنی اور اسلامی تعلیمات پر عمل کرتے ہوئے فوج کا احترام ایسٹ انڈیا کمپنی سے بھی بدتر کردیا ہے

You look at everything through the lens of "PTI programming." He has received a strike in case you are wondering.

He used very inappropriate language, and you are telling him that he's a nice guy and emotions are getting to him so "let's talk".

What I am saying is, a lot of others are banned since yesterday for using far lesser inappropriate language. Instead of course correction, you resort to personal attacks on me.

I'm no longer going to argue with you as clearly it's just useless. Have fun facilitating and have "talks" with boot lickers on this forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom