What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope i am just waiting who will PTI blame next when they will have everything and nothing to deliver

PTI is IK, you take him out everything else crumbless
pmln supporter go to twitter or go through this thread.

Nawaz hardly had any support by local 50 people gather.

Honestly, I wouldn't call them protestors. Lot of terrorists and their sympathizers were waiting for the moment.

The destruction of the properties, anti state and army slogans must be condemned. The issue as usual is the people of Pakistan, the army/establishment cannot do anything if the people are hardworking, intelligent and united. This is what the protesters should be doing but instead they're going on a rampage.

1683653191534.png

APC's on Mall Road, Rawalpindi.

So what is the Army, government or PDM doing to dissolve the situation. Are they hoping awam gussay mai hai abhi ghar chalay jaye gi tor phor karkay

When you take on the state, set state assets ablaze, tear down the cantonment gates and destroy everything in your path, the state/LEA's and Military has no other option but to defend their installations against the illegal acts. It's just like fighting the TTP terrorists!
Army do not seem to get many TTP or BLA/BRA militants. Maybe their bullets are only reserved to use against unarmed Pakistani civilians.

When you take on the state, set state assets ablaze, tear down the cantonment gates and destroy everything in your path, the state/LEA's and Military has no other option but to defend their installations against the illegal acts. It's just like fighting the TTP terrorists!
here ttp is army terrorizing the people.

What is missing from all this is PTI leadership. Did I miss any post because I didn’t see any reaction from them

Where is Shah Mahmood Qureshi and Pervez Ellahi. They should be leading from the front.

Back
Top Bottom