What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But eagle bhai should take a break from his duties on this thread because it’s a very serious issue. People are at an emotional high.

Josh wish hosh nayi khoyda. I am here to maintain civility as much as I can. As if killing wouldn't solve an issue between brothers, same goes to the people while arguing. At-least, this place mush remain clean of much of filth. No abuse is going to strengthen protest. I have my personal opinions that I can't express here. I do have obligations too. I am not like others going gun blazing on internet. The fight must end with no collateral damage & still, a successful mission. A responsibility to save our home and brothers both.

Josh wish hosh nayi khoyda. I am here to maintain civility as much as I can. As if killing wouldn't solve an issue between brothers, same goes to the people while arguing. At-least, this place mush remain clean of much of filth. No abuse is going to strengthen protest. I have my personal opinions that I can't express here. I do have obligations too. I am not like others going gun blazing on internet. The fight must end with no collateral damage & still, a successful mission. A responsibility to save our home and brothers both.
that made NO sense. playing 2 instruments at the same time and imagining that you are a one man orchestra

what is real azadi? wiping mian nawaz behind?
Lol still making this about pdm, nawaz and whatnot.

Bhai har cheez accepatble hai but not violence. PTI is deliberately taking a course towards more unrest. There is zero condemnation from party leadership and they're promoting people to attack

Really?

Are we really starting the same narrative about TTP hiding amongst PTI protestors just like Zaman Park?

No but gully butts have their chance now.... I wouldn't ignore the fact that even foreign agents are taking full advantage of situation. Protestors aside, there will be people waiting for this to happen. You cannot just legitimize all the ill because of protests. This is going to be labelled to PTI soon. You aren't looking at further results or what's coming next. I am still getting reports that most of people are unaware of violence by PTI. Do you remember, recently an alleged PTI worker was provoking others to burn cars or property because police attacked him allegedly, on the day of IK attendance in ISB Court? People exposed him on camera and he ran away. Be vigilant.

Lol still making this about pdm, nawaz and whatnot.

Bhai har cheez accepatble hai but not violence. PTI is deliberately taking a course towards more unrest. There is zero condemnation from party leadership and they're promoting people to attack
your mian has always asked its gamashtay for this kind of rebellion against the military. that phand merasi march on GT road was that. BUT it was a flop. then it was time to do wheeling dealing and escape to avenfield.

I get it. because its not your party and mian who could pull it off then its okay to be fuming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom