What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is missing from all this is PTI leadership. Did I miss any post because I didn’t see any reaction from them

you are just enraged that your fellow leagues gamasthay dont have the testicles for it. that's why mian makes a deal and goes overseas while league remain with lower gaze.
Nope i am just waiting who will PTI blame next when they will have everything and nothing to deliver

What is missing from all this is PTI leadership. Did I miss any post because I didn’t see any reaction from them
PTI is IK, you take him out everything else crumbless

If they kill him, khalas it is war!
Civil war will destroy a nation. I would think Indian military will also spoil the situation happily.

Syria is better during Assad then after civil war happen, the same thing like Libya

The awaam is emotional and delusional. They are willing to burn the whole country down for a man who is not worth it. PTI is more anti state than all other factors combined. Once things pan out and the army is broken down who will they blame next?
whole awaam is stupid, u r the only one genius here. U cannot conquer any more to awaam keep this in ur mind.

All their facilitators ...who attacked Imran Khan should suffer same fate
Theyve always been running running away, only to come back and fvck the country senseless. Need to put an achor to their balls and put their heads on the chopping block.

Imran Khan is Pakistan

WE DON'T WANT FUAJ (Army)
WE DON'T WANT PDM BEHNCHOD

Take your Tin Can fake badges and sell on Ebay like the Nazi Badges are sold on Ebay

If you forgot the part of Protecting people you and your FAUJ is lost and we the people Reject you

ImranKhan.jpg

Last edited:
Set your own house in order and the US and UK can't do jack.

We did do that, do you remember we elected (imran khan)

But unfortunately, we underestimated USA and U.K. they had him quickly removed we need more time to clean up these foreign agents. It’s going to be Hercules task 70 years of their infiltration.

Nope i am just waiting who will PTI blame next when they will have everything and nothing to deliver

PTI is IK, you take him out everything else crumbless
who did mian and its amritrasi khabees blame?? I mean you talk like mian didnt spend so much time screeching from avenfield and taking names.

Back
Top Bottom