What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our hero will save the day:-

th
There should be an "aaak thoo" emoji

President should take some extra ordinary measures to calm the situation.

Is our PM in country?

And COAS? I doubt he is in Oman tho.

Any new alerts from NACTA?

NSC should have a meeting asap. All services chief being present in a single sitting can perhaps help somewhat diffuse the situation.

We all know that In this country there is no president, prime minister or judge.

Armed protestors versus armed soldiers.

Honestly, I wouldn't call them protestors. Lot of terrorists and their sympathizers were waiting for the moment.

There's a reason why they brought him back from coma to police the forum the day they arrested khan.

My cover is blown.................... damnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Now get back to discussion.

somebody has to ask in which hole president is hiding?

BTW, ustaad ji, there's one mod who is also woken up and crawled out from under a log and advocating all Kumbaya.

We both know each other before your birth on PDF. I know what did he call me and he must have a reason to make a joke like that. It will be better for you to not to use others shoulder and troll like this. Get back to topic.

Mix signals but 111 is still not on the move points that not everything is going according to the wishes of some Bastards in Uniform in Civil roles.
I think there is some realization in army on ground that the nation won't accept any martial law. It must be hell on the good folks in uniform who might have to put everything on the line.

There are two mistakes people are doing:

1- Not moving towards Raiwind
2 - Destroying cantonments and attacking poor foot soldiers and lower ranking officers.

Remember, cantonment's public, the families of soldiers are with PTI. By attacking cantonments, they are losing support there.

The best this awam can do is to move towards raiwind and the tv channels.
Only hope of PTI is for Pakistanis to take over Islamabad and force negotiation of IK's release and elections.

Back
Top Bottom