What's new

Ousted Kashmir students: ready to study in Pakistan if India allows

The thing is that these hooligans who have been rightfully thrown out of the University are basically blackmailing both the University and the GoI to take them back .I mean WTH!!?On one hand you see students from Pakistan occupied Kashmir raising demands for reservations in elite Indian Institutions and these people are more than willing to go to Pakistan for education.If that had been the case why didn't they mull that option before taking admission into this Indian University?

‘Reserve IIT, IIM seats for Pakistani Kashmiris`

The university suspended all 67 Kashmir students of one hostel block and asked them to leave, but no action was taken against the other group. Around 200 Kashmir students are taking engineering and law courses in the university. Ousted Kashmir students, however, maintain that they were cornered by the Indian students and were ‘thrown’ out during the early dawn hours on Monday.

It is very clear from the above quote that out of 200 students from Kashmir it was only these 67 who represent a particular mindset and actually did something which deserved such harsh punishment .If that hadn't been the case then the remaining 133 students would have met the same fate or atleast would have come out in support for those suspended.

that's good idea why keep this traiters in india send them to pakistan

A foreign govt saying we will give admission to suspended students are totally immature.. This is our internal affair.. We can manage this..

Just because you believe that " suspension from a university " or " pressing sedition charges " aren't a big thing for a person , it will not change the fact that both the University and the police went just too far with a simple cheering matter for another team other than India - one which shows extreme insecurity and intolerance in the mindset . As for the foreign Govt , that Govt is a party to the dispute and hence has every right to issue such a statement offering the students to study in its country legally , the Kashmir or Kashmiris aren't your internal affair , because the former princely state is a disputed region between both countries .

Considering their support for pakistan.Pakistani govt should consider them as Pakistani student.If possible A Quick reaction force should be dispatched to get them Back to pakistan before they are killed by fanatic hindus parties like Shiv sena/Rss

Suspending from a university or charging a case is not a big thing.. For example when i was in 3rd sem in my collage, i got suspension and charged a police case against me for attacking 3 students of a junior batch.. Really we were innocent.. Then we proved that in court and were taken back.. This is such a silly thing.. A foreign govt saying we will give admission to suspended students are totally immature.. This is our internal affair.. We can manage this..
:lol: you are trying to compare apple with oranges dear. Treason charges are something different from normal student life brawls. foreign govt ? Kashmir is disputed land between India/Pakistan my friend. The right stays with Kashmiri people who they want to be :tup: Considering how racist your country is I don't think so anyone of them in sane mind would prefer to go back to university.

Considering their support for pakistan.Pakistani govt should consider them as Pakistani student.If possible A Quick reaction force should be dispatched to get them Back to pakistan before they are killed by fanatic hindus parties like Shiv sena/Rss
They come to Pakistan or not, none of these student should return back to university. Considering the past there are higher chances they will be assaulted by hindu terrorists.

BTW I think Pakistan should put some special quota for students from across the control line in AJK universities. For example University of Poonch can be a good candidate which is not far from them.

Last edited:
Just because you believe that " suspension from a university " or " pressing sedition charges " aren't a big thing for a person , it will not change the fact that both the University and the police went just too far with a simple cheering matter for another team other than India - one which shows extreme insecurity and intolerance in the mindset . As for the foreign Govt , that Govt is a party to the dispute and hence has every right to issue such a statement offering the students to study in its country legally , the Kashmir or Kashmiris aren't your internal affair , because the former princely state is a disputed region between both countries .

Well, I will agree with you partially.. The thrashing they got was well deserved.. The sedition charge was not and thankfully the good sense prevailed and was withdrawn. These folks, hopefully now less immature and more wizened up will be back in the university in a few days

:lol: you are trying to compare apple with oranges dear. Treason charges are something different from normal student life brawls. foreign govt ? Kashmir is disputed land between India/Pakistan my friend. The right stays with Kashmiri people who they want to be :tup: Considering how racist your country is I don't think so anyone of them in sane mind would prefer to go back to university.

They come to Pakistan or not, none of these student should return back to university. Considering the past there are higher chances they will be assaulted by hindu terrorists.

BTW I think Pakistan should put some special quota for students from across the control line in AJK universities. For example University of Poonch can be a good candidate which is not far from them.

Bro.. Now before the world they are 'INDIAN CITIZEN'.. They are from Indian Administered Kashmir.. So simply Pakistan is a foreign country no matter the place is disputed area or not.. As long as Line of Control is accepted (temporary ya permanently) as boundary by both countries, your govt has no right to intervene our internal matters.. But can claim and can try to prove your stand..
Here our stand is clear.. Jammu & Kashmir and its people are integral part of secular India..
The basis of Pak's claim for J&K is two nations theory ie. religion is not acceptable as India is secular..

Back
Top Bottom