What's new

Ousted Kashmir students: ready to study in Pakistan if India allows

They can study in Pakistan ....Just apply for visa with your Indian Passport.

They can study in Pakistan ....Just apply for visa with your Indian Passport.

Do u hear Indian goverment coming out and saying thats ok ? Or Indian media even reporting it ?

That should be fine to go there and study. But, ultimately they have to choose other country to work except India. Why do you think they can get job in India with a Pakistani degree?

Do u hear Indian goverment coming out and saying thats ok ? Or Indian media even reporting it ?

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Even with such fake news with no source ... this is just a troll thread.

Indian Government has got better things to do. The students can apply for a Pakistani VISA and catch the first outbound train/bus/flight to Pakistan once the Pakistan mission grants them VISA.

Immature Pakistani govt exploiting the situation here..

Indeed . That is , I am sure , assuming that " maturity " lies in suspending them from university and pressing charges of sedition against students who do not really consider India as their " homeland " for merely cheering for the Team Pakistan in a match and in a goofy follow up , taking it back ? That is , I am sure , assuming that " maturity " lies in hooting against/abusing Kashmiris during the match for no reason ? The Govt of Pakistan has only offered to study in this country , if they so desire , nothing more and nothing less .

Wonder what even 2 sixes of a cricketer from Pakistan can do to India.. :lol:

Insecurity and intolerance just went a bit too far .

see the tamasha of these islamists and paks...the word kashmir has been derived from a sanskrit word, it's history is of vedic origins but after exterminating and forcing non-muslims out of there they now say kashmir is theirs on the basis of majority lol!!
lolwut

Don't make fool of yourself, the whole world is watching what bally dance you indians are trying to do at this issue. Fucking sedition charges first (that too at just cheering two lovely cricket shots) and then you took these charges back :lol:
who give **** over that match... we kicked lot in world cup... actually India should support balooch freedom fighters... like 71.

How can the Indian government approve or reject anything before the students apply for studying in Pakistan? Wouldn't they need to apply for admission and get accepted first? Or could the "India won't let them" rhetoric be an excuse for not wanting to study in Pakistan?

Indeed . That is , I am sure , assuming that " maturity " lies in suspending them from university and pressing charges of sedition against students who do not really consider India as their " homeland " for merely cheering for the Team Pakistan in a match and in a goofy follow up , taking it back ? That is , I am sure , assuming that " maturity " lies in hooting against/abusing Kashmiris during the match for no reason ? The Govt of Pakistan has only offered to study in this country , if they so desire , nothing more and nothing less .

Suspending from a university or charging a case is not a big thing.. For example when i was in 3rd sem in my collage, i got suspension and charged a police case against me for attacking 3 students of a junior batch.. Really we were innocent.. Then we proved that in court and were taken back.. This is such a silly thing.. A foreign govt saying we will give admission to suspended students are totally immature.. This is our internal affair.. We can manage this..

Ousted Kashmiri students ready to study in Pakistan????? Really?

And what, pray, are they going to study there? Oh yes! I know already! The JuD would welcome them with open arms (pun unintended!) as the Pakistani government can't afford to give so many scholarships that India was giving. In other words, free to subsidized education.

The JuD can do so, since they've scrounged a lot of money from the gullible public by invoking the 'K' word. These anti Indian Jamaatis masquerading as students would therefore be admitted into JuD madrasas for free.
And we all know the consequences!! They would have to apply for jobs in Pakistan itself as their universities including the Madrassas run by the JuD are not recognized in India.

So these students will either be running from pillar to post in Pakistan looking for jobs, or join the TTP, or the Afghan Taliban or the LeT..... to be finally infiltrated back into Kashmir only to be eliminated!! :lol:

bhej do yaar. But then don't allow them to return because it will be risky for their life and for security.

I don't understand this. They are ready to study in Pakistan, Pakistan is ready to take them. So where is the problem?

Back
Top Bottom