What's new

Ousted Kashmir students: ready to study in Pakistan if India allows

i can indirectly abuse your religion by bringing prophet
should i do that

i know you are a Pakistani but there was no reason to bring religion here

What do you expect from a Hyena in a Lion's clothing?

Yes, travelling to Pakistan has never been an issue. And for a country of 1.2 billion, after few days no one really stop by doing their daily chores to bother with their identity.
I dare you say - India Zindabad or Hindustab zindabad in a heated match while sitting in a Lahore club. :D :devil: Indians also celebrate good cricket. But they spoiled it saying Pakistan Zindabad.

u are most welcome to do.... since we are not insecure ppl like Indians. And why this happens with Kashmirs students is since its occupied area and Indian trying hard to silent Kashmir voice

u are most welcome to do.... since we are not insecure ppl like Indians. And why this happens with Kashmirs students is since its occupied area and Indian trying hard to silent Kashmir voice

I'd be happy to do so, and i'm darn sure there won't be an iota of **** be given by any Indians. Kindly reimburse the travel expenses in my paypal account, as being a student, i cannot afford irrelevant travel itineraries.

Oh really? Ok then lets see - We are Indians and we are like that. Upar see Yindoos. :coffee: This is how we behave.

I'd be happy to do so, and i'm darn sure there won't be an iota of **** be given by any Indians. Kindly reimburse the travel expenses in my paypal account, as being a student, i cannot afford irrelevant travel itineraries.

dont give f*** ? indians comments here shows different story lol...

People on this forum can call Indians assholes and Jackasses and insult hindus all the time and not get banned while I get banned for two weeks for calling Balochistan an Iranian area where they can enter ? @Oscar @Jungibaaz

On topic- I really hope they go. I don't think the Indian government can or should stop them.

dont give f*** ? indians comments here shows different story lol...

Yes, they are a strong proponent of sending those kids to Pakistan for a better future. As per the kids, India is not a safe heaven for them, and a mind cannot prosper under any sort of existential threat. Be it Pakistan or any other nation, the call is on the kids.

But that is not the question is hand, the question is do they need permission from Indian embassy to go to Pakistan to study? The answer is, No, Fucking No.

Stop hitting around the bushes now, if they really cared how fellow Indians would think, they wouldn't have cheered for Pakistan.

@BATMAN if you want to come explain this a bit
@Zarvan

i want to ask you.
lets try keep this between me and you lol
but maybe batman will help
this is not the right place
open a separate thread
take the permission of mods

i will give you source as well example of other evil practices
i dont want to get a ban here lol

@Indian Lion where you from really? lol
its not difficult to guess....

Give them one Way Ticket along with the family :)

we should offer them a place in LUMS , UET Lahore or Punjab University , they are our brothers and we shoud reach out to these students

These are good institutions whose graduates have done well in all fields

we should offer them a place in LUMS , UET Lahore or Punjab University , they are our brothers and we shoud reach out to these students

These are good institutions whose graduates have done well in all fields

Take them. If India doesn't issue them passport, the Pakistan embassy must issue them Pakistani Passport. Take them to Pakistan fast.

they are under Indian occupation. They still need Indian clearance and their families in Indian Occupied kashmir might come under attack from Indian army for their decision to come to Pakistan.

Anyway this is a good opportunity for these students. They should fly out and may be they are sent to some UK institute by Pak Govt or any NGO .

We never knew your govt is already done with providing foreign education to all pakistani students. :tsk:

i didnt get what you wrote
tell me just one thing
i mentioned 5 points
are they right or wrong

direct indirect....i dont care
there are some practices in religion which seems funny to others
ur friend started making fun of religion
hence i gave some points from Islam....

i m not here to to do mud slinging on religion
i requested him to stop
but he kept provoking hence i gave it

i also deleted it bcoz i never meant to hurt others feelings
Mr I can have really long debate about what is logical and what is not and the most important thing which is enough to answer is Islam is the right now fastest growing religion in the world whole world even non Muslims accept it so don't start this discussion

Back
Top Bottom