What's new

Ousted Kashmir students: ready to study in Pakistan if India allows

Supporting and arming a militant group BEFORE the East Pakistan conflict that had become violent is acceptable to Indians BUT Pakistan's support of internationally disputed Kashmir even AFTER India's countless atrocities in Kashmiris is an unforgivable sin? WTF is wrong with these indians :mad:

We are like this only

they are under Indian occupation. They still need Indian clearance and their families in Indian Occupied kashmir might come under attack from Indian army for their decision to come to Pakistan.

Anyway this is a good opportunity for these students. They should fly out and may be they are sent to some UK institute by Pak Govt or any NGO .

Assumption is the mother of all goof ups. No one needs any clearance to study abroad, the only clearance required is VISA from Pakistan embassy. Time to show have you guys been only talking big or seriously meant good for those students. I personally feel they should go, as a student can only thrive where they feel safer.

I welcome the fake degree holders to Pakistan..;)

Here the varsity took the primary action by just following the public sentimence... Everytime they does that leaving decision to govt and court.. This really matter nothing.. Even i filed a case against my university in the past.. Now the victims can approch ministry of education, human rights commision, minority commision, district collector, MLAs,MPs, CM, Courts etc.. So many ways for justice..
For example if we consider only court they can go first class judicial magistrate.. if they not get justice there,they can go district court, then high court, supreme court etc.. Immature Pakistani govt exploiting the situation here..

Indian government is a joke.. Come on it was just a cricket match ... I also cheers for Indian players kohli, yujraj and my favorite tedulkar..
They should kick out me for cheering on delightful exquisite batting ?? :confused::confused:

The process is you apply to the Pakistani high commission for a visa, if they grant you the visa the only time the Indian govt would know that you are leaving the country is when you are at the airport to catch your flight. As I said before unless there is an order from the court they can't stop you from going abroad. So this is not about India's allowance. Don't use that as an excuse. We will see how many of them will end up going to Pakistan.

Last edited:
They will get a degree from Pakistan which will have no value in Pakistan or anywhere else in the world......:lol:

I recommend it.
Not to me.. To the Mods :)

The process is you apply to the Pakistani high commission for a visa, if they grant you the visa the only time the Indian govt would know that you are leaving the country is when you are at the airport to catch your flight. As I said before unless there is an order from the court they can't stop you from going abroad. So this is not about India's allowance. Don't use that as an excuse. We will see how many of them will end up going to Pakistan.
Na Nau man tel hoga.. Na Raadha naachegi :)

Last edited:
To begin with, India is a non entity here. I didn't bothered to seek permission from New Delhi to study in Abroad. If they deems it fit, no one is holding back.

lol are u really so naive ? U really think they can just travel as any one else ? And that to Pakistan

lol and last night i was reading indians saying HOW MANY WILL GO TO PAKISTAN . There is ur answer but look at stupid answers now hahaha

They will get a degree from Pakistan which will have no value in Pakistan or anywhere else in the world......:lol:

lol if u watch any other media than Indians u had know better.

lol are u really so naive ? U really think they can just travel as any one else ? And that to Pakistan

lol and last night i was reading indians saying HOW MANY WILL GO TO PAKISTAN . There is ur answer but look at stupid answers now hahaha

Yes, travelling to Pakistan has never been an issue. And for a country of 1.2 billion, after few days no one really stop by doing their daily chores to bother with their identity.

Big difference there buddy. I feel this is 100% right decision.

There is difference between cheering for players, and cheering for Pakistani team in India vs Pak match.

Did you cheer for India when Kohli caught Misbah Ul Haq in 50th over to win the World Cup Semi FInals in 2011? Did you cheer for India when Kohli hit 183 winning runs in last year's Asia Cup against Pakistan? If you did, you would be considered traitor to Pakistan, like these students are.

They are just doing nautanki. Kashmiri muslims in India love doing nautanki. And media loves it because TRPs.

Did you die?

Indian government is a joke.. Come on it was just a cricket match ... I also cheers for Indian players kohli, yujraj and my favorite tedulkar..
They should kick out me for cheering on delightful exquisite batting ?? :confused::confused:
I dare you say - India Zindabad or Hindustab zindabad in a heated match while sitting in a Lahore club. :D :devil: Indians also celebrate good cricket. But they spoiled it saying Pakistan Zindabad.

So stop telling Kashmir to leave. Their ancestors lived in that region even before 1947. Jaisi baat kar gai jawab us sai ziada barh kar milai ga.

jawaab dene waalon ki auqaat hum jaante hain,1990 mein jo hua,woh sab ko yaad hain.

Supporting and arming a militant group BEFORE the East Pakistan conflict that had become violent is acceptable to Indians BUT Pakistan's support of internationally disputed Kashmir even AFTER India's countless atrocities in Kashmiris is an unforgivable sin? WTF is wrong with these indians :mad:

we have no problems,let them go study in Islamabad,but they can never come back again to Srinagar or elsewhere.

they are under Indian occupation. They still need Indian clearance and their families in Indian Occupied kashmir might come under attack from Indian army for their decision to come to Pakistan.

Anyway this is a good opportunity for these students. They should fly out and may be they are sent to some UK institute by Pak Govt or any NGO .

If u guys do that,all kashmiri students ll start rioting in India.

Back
Top Bottom