What's new

Ousted Kashmir students: ready to study in Pakistan if India allows

this is not the right place
open a separate thread
take the permission of mods

i will give you source as well example of other evil practices
i dont want to get a ban here lol

its not difficult to guess....

Let me just stop you right there, the first person to bring religion into this thread has been handed a ban.
Discussing it any further, or opening up another such thread to avoid ban simply wont work.

Keep it civil, all of you.

I'm sure most Indians wish that they go to Pakistan and stay there. But too bad for us, they're not going to, they will milk the media publicity cow for the next few days and quietly go back to the college they were studying.

they should study in the country of their choise and should settle in Pakistan too.

I'm sure most Indians wish that they go to Pakistan and stay there. But too bad for us, they're not going to, they will milk the media publicity cow for the next few days and quietly go back to the college they were studying.

I don't think so. It is election season and right wing organizations will hunt them down. The university had to act after the management saw the danger. They must either stay at home or pack their bags and leave for Pakistan.

Be safe. If they ever go there.

Schools and universities have been subjected to increasing violence in recent years, an international study has found.

The survey of conflicts in 70 countries between 2009-13 – published on Thursday by the US-based Global Coalition to Protect Education from Attack (GCPEA) – reveals that violent assaults on educational establishments are far more widespread than previously reported.

A total of 9,600 schools in the period were documented as being damaged or destroyed by attacks that included air and missile strikes, burnings, looting and armed occupation by army or guerrilla groups.

The worst-affected country was Pakistan, where more than 800 schools were deliberately attacked between 2009 and 2012 alone, with many destroyed through explosions.

The report found that sustained violent attacks on education were especially prevalent in six countries – Afghanistan, Colombia, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan and Syria – with at least 1,000 documented attacks or armed seizures in each country over three years from 2009.

Feb 28th, 2014
Pakistan

Schools and universities increasingly subjected to violence, study finds – Pakistan

Please bring these kids back to where they actually belong, all though they have already proven their allegiance to Pakistan, when they cheered Pakistan win over India this is a vivid evidence of their allegiance. No offense to India, but there is nothing anyone can do, if an individual supports any other country. India should not hold them back as it will create more fuss and more fuss means more media attention which will further escalate things.

and if they do go to Pakistan and get killed by roadside bomb blast by TTP that will be good revenge of mother india

We welcome these students to Pakistan, the best friend of refugees and persecuted folk.

Reactions: HRK
see the tamasha of these islamists and paks...the word kashmir has been derived from a sanskrit word, it's history is of vedic origins but after exterminating and forcing non-muslims out of there they now say kashmir is theirs on the basis of majority lol!!

Wonder what even 2 sixes of a cricketer from Pakistan can do to India.. :lol:
Nothing has happened to India.. Its just a few misguided students getting a reality check at the hands of their classmates and are currently trying to milk the publicity for some more freebies from the GoI. Its Pakistan that has gone head over heels with its foreign office and Chief Terrorist Officer (CTO) making public statements all over the place.. :D

Wonder what even 2 sixes of a cricketer from Pakistan can do to India.. :lol:
I wonder pakistani thinking capability. .. they are trying to show them self as saints in silly matter. .. those students caused troubles. . so they get suspension. .. even I get red notice thrice in my graduation. .. look how many threads opened by silly fellows... why don't you guys open this threads when minorities in pakistan get attacked... what happened that time. .

see the tamasha of these islamists and paks...the word kashmir has been derived from a sanskrit word, it's history is of vedic origins but after exterminating and forcing non-muslims out of there they now say kashmir is theirs on the basis of majority lol!!
actually their plan is to control water
... that is why they are pretending in kashmir issues. .. wet dreams

I wonder pakistani thinking capability. .. they are trying to show them self as saints in silly matter. .. those students caused troubles. . so they get suspension. .. even I get red notice thrice in my graduation. .. look how many threads opened by silly fellows... why don't you guys open this threads when minorities in pakistan get attacked... what happened that time. .

Don't make fool of yourself, the whole world is watching what bally dance you indians are trying to do at this issue. Fucking sedition charges first (that too at just cheering two lovely cricket shots) and then you took these charges back :lol:

Back
Top Bottom