What's new

Ousted Kashmir students: ready to study in Pakistan if India allows

this is what indian democracy is all about! where the f**k is freedom of speech?
aik match ki haar bardasht nahi hoi! Indians that was just a cricket game but you people took that matter way to seriously.... your butt hurts!

this is what indian democracy is all about! where the f**k is freedom of speech?
aik match ki haar bardasht nahi hoi! Indians that was just a cricket game but you people took that matter way to seriously.... your butt hurts!
tumse bhi to 10,000 miles door bani ek movie bardasht nahin hui thi jo tumne apne hi desh mein tehelka macha diya tha.. To humhe seekhane wale tum kaun hote ho?

Apply for student viSA AND GO... NO ONE IS STOPPING THEM!. there is no authority that in india that dictates where you can and not study.....

they are under Indian occupation. They still need Indian clearance and their families in Indian Occupied kashmir might come under attack from Indian army for their decision to come to Pakistan.

Anyway this is a good opportunity for these students. They should fly out and may be they are sent to some UK institute by Pak Govt or any NGO .
Now this is trolling!

Just because you believe that " suspension from a university " or " pressing sedition charges " aren't a big thing for a person , it will not change the fact that both the University and the police went just too far with a simple cheering matter for another team other than India - one which shows extreme insecurity and intolerance in the mindset . As for the foreign Govt , that Govt is a party to the dispute and hence has every right to issue such a statement offering the students to study in its country legally , the Kashmir or Kashmiris aren't your internal affair , because the former princely state is a disputed region between both countries .
These kids are on Indian citizenship, If you want to admit them in your university, i don't see any problem in that. i did not have to take any clearence from "Indian Authorities" to go anywhere.....Apply for student visa for pakistan, and go and study there.. it is that simple

i mean, you made a joke and everyone is on guard ...
Not my fault my sense of humour is too much to handle :P

These kids are on Indian citizenship, If you want to admit them in your university, i don't see any problem in that. i did not have to take any clearence from "Indian Authorities" to go anywhere.....Apply for student visa for pakistan, and go and study there.. it is that simple
Just make sure they or their families dont get "trashed"

Back
Top Bottom