What's new

Ousted Kashmir students: ready to study in Pakistan if India allows

why do people generalise things so much and start their hypothetical Rantings :lazy::lazy::lazy::lazy:

For studying in pakistan, you do realise that there are indian students who have studied in pakistan, I recall you being quite vocal on the Ph.D candidate's thread...
Yes, but he had not cheered Pakistan zindabad and caused some Indians to bully him nor was he part of that man who got shot in Kashmir after the match...

That PhD candidate was crying that he couldnt take home Pakistan's IP :rofl:

As far as I remember Pakistan used to have seats in medical schools for kashmiri students. Anyone got any idea about it?

Yes, but he had not cheered Pakistan zindabad and caused some Indians to bully him nor was he part of that man who got shot in Kashmir after the match...

That PhD candidate was crying that he couldnt take home Pakistan's IP :rofl:

Well you can roast an toast the way you like, if any of your Universities are willing to admit these student based on knee jerk reactions and not credential, be my guest... please admit them, on this I can assure Indian government will have no issues....

Well you can roast an toast the way you like, if any of your Universities are willing to admit these student based on knee jerk reactions and not credential, be my guest... please admit them, on this I can assure Indian government will have no issues....

So are you telling me that Indian uni took them not based on merit?

So are you telling me that Indian uni took them not based on merit?

I dont know, but the merit applicable to local student's is same for foriegn student?... further more, admission criterion for indian citizens in indian universities applies to Pakistani universities, we have a bunch of reservation freebies in India??

I dont know, but the merit applicable to local student's is same for foriegn student?... further more, admission criterion for indian citizens in indian universities applies to Pakistani universities, we have a bunch of reservation freebies in India??

1 min they are Indian next min they are foreign?

we have reservations for those who come from less fortunate households....

1 min they are Indian next min they are foreign?

we have reservations for those who come from less fortunate households....
Local for India, Foriegn for pakistan.... We have reservations for all minorities

Local for India, Foriegn for pakistan.... We have reservations for all minorities
We have some reservations....but its not for us to decide how they get a seat in Pakistan....the post is they are welcomed!

who give **** over that match... we kicked lot in world cup... actually India should support balooch freedom fighters... like 71.

You guys are already trying your arsses off since past 5 - 7 years in Baluchistan.. :lol:

Have those Kashmiri students left or not ?

What are they waiting for ? Now even sedition charges have been dropped.

Have those Kashmiri students left or not ?

What are they waiting for ? Now even sedition charges have been dropped.

More over then they won't be allowed to return back to India I suppose. So this decision is tough. Because what kind ideology this will create in the minds of Kashmiri youth that would need a watch.

An as$hole from India should be the last person to tell these guys where they should settle.

Why are posts like these never deleted by mods?Doesn't these count as personal abuse?Or does this apply only to Indian members.

Back
Top Bottom