What's new

our soldiers will open fire if PLA troops come to our positions at LAC : India Defence Minister

Indeed, India soldiers will open fired but not at PLA....

Sukma/New Delhi, November 8
Chhattisgarh: CRPF jawan shoots dead 4 colleagues with AK-47 rifle

CRPF jawan shoots dead 4 colleagues with AK-47 rifle in Chhattisgarh. Four CRPF jawans were killed and three others injured after their colleague opened fire at them in a camp of the paramilitary force in Chhattisgarh's Sukma district in the wee hours of Monday, a police official said ...

:rofl:

And we got bragging Indian mouth claim they will shoot PLA soldiers first?

Indeed, India soldiers will open fired but not at PLA....

Sukma/New Delhi, November 8
Chhattisgarh: CRPF jawan shoots dead 4 colleagues with AK-47 rifle

CRPF jawan shoots dead 4 colleagues with AK-47 rifle in Chhattisgarh. Four CRPF jawans were killed and three others injured after their colleague opened fire at them in a camp of the paramilitary force in Chhattisgarh's Sukma district in the wee hours of Monday, a police official said ...

:rofl:

And we got bragging Indian mouth claim they will shoot PLA soldiers first?

is this Open fire means? :cheesy:

Can't wait, Indian action is long over due after all India is supa power from 2014 how dare China can be spreading terrorism through having spare dosh. Good luck though and I wish India well and when India opens fire i will be eagerly waiting for the results. I will be thinking of you and my prayers in advance for the dead and wounded.

Last edited:
I read the title and laughed out so loud my wife came running, are you OK!!

how did Chinese arrested and played Simon says with 200 Indian soldiers?

Back
Top Bottom