What's new

our soldiers will open fire if PLA troops come to our positions at LAC : India Defence Minister

He like a kid telling other kid who beat him daily that if u try to beat me next time I will kick you

lol
Thodaay maro ga
Rooz a kar maar jatay hain indians ko

Indian soldiers be like

my-hip-iz-like-fire-gun-22413145.png

1636692639221.png

Kashmiri villagers look on at the smouldering wreckage of the 2nd Indian fighter jet after it was shot down by the Pakistani military
1636692874205.png

Indian soldiers and Kashmiri onlookers look on as an Indian army helicopter lands near the site where an Indian Air Force jet was shot down by the Pakistani military
1636692981876.png

An Indian soldier gestures near the wreckage of an Indian Air Force fighter jet that was shot down by the Pakistani military
1636693073188.png

indian soldiers and Kashmiri villagers look on at the smouldering wreckage of an Indian fighter jet after it was shot down by the Pakistani military

1636693184345.png

People in India burn an effigy that represents Pakistan

Last edited:
so... the moral of the above post is that you kill their soldiers, shoot down their jets and they will burn you in effigy
or they will shoot down their own aircraft
1636726805194.png

Indian soldiers and Kashmiri villagers look on at the smouldering wreckage of an Indian aircaft after it was shot down by the Bharati military

Last edited:
Objectively speaking, Indians have a tendency to hype the China-India border issue, but these actions are harmful mostly to India which is being used as weak bait by the west to goad China into a major conflict. The border situation was in a pretty controllable direction, before India started provocations in Ladakh, which is disputed territory with Pakistan as well. Despite the west and Zionists selling India billions in weaponry, the Indian military remains a cumbersome, ill trained and ill-motivated 20th century rabble with very poor leadership or strategic planning capability. India simply does not stand a chance against the modernized PLA and needs to tone down its big mouth rhetoric or the next belting would be far worse.
Need to reminisces when 98,867 Indian soldiers surrendered then and were  feed by the Chinese after the 1962 WAR shameful day for Indian army Sino  Indian war surrender of Indian army... Watch640 × 570

Perfect description of the situation. India is just a house slave doing its masters bidding. I feel pity for Indians that do not see this situation and dwell in Bollywood fantasy.

Perfect description of the situation. India is just a house slave doing its masters bidding. I feel pity for Indians that do not see this situation and dwell in Bollywood fantasy.

Indians think Bollywood is the reality

but in real life, those brave jawans either run away or on the knees begging for life

Back
Top Bottom