What's new

Our Indian headache!

.....but you are NOT in the Pakistan armed forces. The PA is busy eliminating the likes of you from its soil. So which militant organization do you plan to join? Or are you already undergoing training? How do you wish to invade and what route will your take? :)
Well No ... he is the "good" terrorist .. so Pak army is NOT eliminating him ... proof : hes posting on PDF

Well No ... he is the "good" terrorist .. so Pak army is NOT eliminating him ... proof : hes posting on PDF

Are you serious?

Is PDF run by the Pakistani Army? Like a proxy cyber cell?

@Horus ???

P.S. Can you please reinstall my posting rights on the Peshawar thread? Surely you are not going to block me there permanently?

Great.
Absolutely Great.The guy who wrote this article is blaming India for his leaders mistake.Yes we are dumb .Our entire institutions are dumb because we show a good solidarity with those parents who lost their kids.
He cant see the wrong policies of certain vested interests in Pakistan.Yes we have problem with certain elements in Pakistan like LeT and Hafiz .
But we always like innocent Pakistanis who dont have any connection with those monsters.

This guy seems an educated guy.
But he dont have a basic knowledge to differentiate between the opinions of a patriotic peaceful Indian and sensational sensless TRP oriented jingoistic Indian Media.He conviniently ignores his own media,The Pak media.
Then about NSA service in Pakistan.Noone is an angels in here.
Can he deny there nations intel presence in India?
He should have amazed about Indians common sense.
After allof these jingoism in our medias.Our govt and peoples still can differentiate between right and wrong .
About soft power.If his own country men like our entertainment industry it is not our fault.

He dont have any problem with their ummah brothers cold response but he still managed to find some time for blame India.

Choice is yours .You have resources ,capability and all other necessary things for creating a strong nation hood.
You still have time.

Kashmir and 71 is also not for forgotten and few others and no matter How much we talk on these finally it would be war a war in which one country survives and other completely perishes.

Ole baba!! :fie:

Btw, @Zarvan how do you plan to fight that war, are you in army? :)

Zaid Hamid and Zarvan will come marching up to the Red Fort on two white horses leading platoons of Pakistanis. Fluttering above will be Angels and winged horses. The outcome of the battle has been predicted. Indians will perish as the Army of God will sweep across India, slaughtering the infidels and laying waste to the country. The sun will shine brightly for 24 hours for seven days and seven nights as the mighty Muslim army sweeps across from north to south India. When the war is over 1 billion infidels would be put to waste, their vile and despicable bodies burning in the scorching sun. Men, women and children will perish with no mercy shown. The Azaan will roar out proudly praising the mighty soldiers of Islam led by Sayed Zaid Hamid and his generals including Zarvan. The Muslim world will rise in jubilation proclaiming that Gazwa e Hind is complete.

Don't you follow Zaid Hamid duh ? :undecided:

He is a part of Gajwa e Hind, and part of Ziad Hamid Army. you didnt know ;)

Zaid Hamid and Zarvan will come marching up to the Red Fort on two white horses leading platoons of Pakistanis. Fluttering above will be Angels and winged horses. The outcome of the battle has been predicted. Indians will perish as the Army of God will sweep across India, slaughtering the infidels and laying waste to the country. The sun will shine brightly for 24 hours for seven days and seven nights as the mighty Muslim army sweeps across from north to south India. When the war is over 1 billion infidels would be put to waste, their vile and despicable bodies burning in the scorching sun. Men, women and children will perish with no mercy shown. The Azaan will roar out proudly praising the mighty soldiers of Islam led by Sayed Zaid Hamid and his generals including Zarvan. The Muslim world will rise in jubilation proclaiming that Gazwa e Hind is complete.

You forgot to mention Iqbal??

Suru woh karenge and Khatam hum?

Anyone willing to blame others for Peshawar, including other countries/neighbors, is part of the problem.
IED circuits,C4,Bullets,RPG's and smooth supply of other war material is not possible without any foreign support or an industrial base if you think so and how this happens then please contact a good psycho because this shits ain't gone happen without above two.

15614.jpg

Well 8 to 4 Job I have but Yes I a normal guy who just will one day be part of war against India.

You and war against India :lol:

Have you seen an Indian Solider...kid.... He will tear you apart. 8 to 4 job is good for you.

images

IED circuits,C4,Bullets,RPG's and smooth supply of other war material is not possible without any foreign support or an industrial base if you think so and how this happens then please contact a good psycho because this shits ain't gone happen without above two.

Your country is the best black market for those. They dont need foreign help :lol:

Wow!! I will catch one of those wingwala horses to avoid traffic during rush hours! :P

@Zarvan kab aa raha hai bhai? :D

He is a part of Gajwa e Hind, and part of Ziad Hamid Army. you didnt know ;)

You forgot to mention Iqbal??

Suru woh karenge and Khatam hum?

I know, but I love to hear it from @Zarvan again and again. :D

Are you serious?

Is PDF run by the Pakistani Army? Like a proxy cyber cell?

@Horus ???

P.S. Can you please reinstall my posting rights on the Peshawar thread? Surely you are not going to block me there permanently?
No, but yes you should be careful, as there are many who have either military background or related to them.

No, but yes you should be careful, as there are many who have either military background or related to them.

Yes sir. I realize that.

Someone (not here) even told me to be careful of Pakistani girls (or those pretending to be girls). They become friendly off the forums on chats and soon trick you into divulging personal information, phone numbers, photos, details of your cities and parks and installations and shopping centers and such, etc. Could be completely harmless of course. But I know of some guys recently who were picked up by some official cell for questioning for doing exactly such. So while its nice to see our authorities are keeping tabs and on the ball, its also scary. Am sure not one of us, on either side, would consciously or unconsciously want to betray his country.

Back
Top Bottom