What's new

Our friendship with Bangladesh

Is Our Friendship with Bangladesh justified at all?

• Total voters
Giving them citizenship means creating a new mess as millions of Afghanis will stand up and ask for citizenships. That at least we cannot afford.

two are different thing because afghan living here for internal conflict on the other hand Bengali living here because once they were the part of this country

kaniska,tum mujhe aek sawal key ans do,wo hai tum log toh united india mein bealieve karte ho,lekin phir bhi
west bengal mein itna bengali neglect kyun hai?assam main rebell kyun ho rha hai? aur what about kashmir issue? all over the world knows,
kashmir pakistan k hisse hain ,aur kashmir ke locals bhi indipendence from india chahte hai,lekin phir bhi tum log aisa kyun nahi karte ?
kyun tum log babri mosque ko tordala,baatao,agar tumhe apni mulk ke country men sey itna hi pyar hai?
Now my reply to u why we became separated . it was due to political crisis,martial law and your country's involvement.
u people say u help us to give freedom ,but u'r media says : 16th dec 1971 mein india ne pakistan key khilaf yudh mein jeeta aur bd ko separate nation kiya.
agar bd se tum log itna hi pyar karte ho toh is ka matlab toh samjhao...hum log toh nadan hai ,hain na !! and onemore thing,neither mashriq nor maghrib ne chaha key hum alag ho jaye.lekin jab traitors like bhutto,mujib,yahya take place on politics of pakistan it becomes devided.u people
also know that mujib want actualy what !! at his speech on 7th mirch after finishin his speech he says " jiye pakistan ".that means he dont want devidation but to be a dectator of pakistan.that we face during BAkSAL,When U'r Rakkhi bahini take controll of our army and began to kill opposition leaders (45,000 ),among them a name was siraj sikdar.we dont need india ,but u need us to control ulfa and to control chin and pakistans relation with us.because u know that if this three aliance become an unite it would be completely impossible for u to control south asia.during 1964,wo hum east bengal regiment he tha,jo indian army key upar most devastating attack kiya,and our attack was more powerful than western sector.reason was this
our motto for war is : do or die.and as a result u people flee from pakistan and take russian help.from that day u people began to think this more and more how to devide us and cut two wings.durin 71 u get a chance,utilize this and become succeded.and again i'll like to say u'r friend mujib never
want cut of pakistan but to be a dictator of it,and we observe this bitter truth when he stablish baksal with your help.so before knowin anythin dont say such a kind of foolish word:rofl:

@Naveed: Honestly i could not read/understand your entire post...but i can sense your sense of urgency to reply anything that sounds logical to defy my argument...To answer your question...Indian never says that we are Mr Perfect in our nationhood/statehood...We have problem....of course each nation in this world has problem...but the point is relative merit of BD people justifying India bashing without any real valid reason....I mean sometimes i feel more comfortable arguing with friends of Pakistan because they have very very valid reason to hate India and we agree to some extent about it...But however we try to be ...sometimes the feeling of animosity does not come for BD neither BD people not to BD as a nation....But still then you guys keep on shouting against India without any logical reason....That is the funny part...

Yes regarding your statement that India divided Pakistan and but i am not sure what are you trying to say?? Are you angry on India becoz it fasciliated dividing Pakistan or fascinated creation of Bangladesh....In international relation no one takes any step without ascertaining any tangible benefit...So of course India sense its security benifit to assist a country like BD in the same way like Pakistan assist all the separatist movement throughout India...This is a fare game of international diplomacy.... So i really feel sad that you should have displayed so much of affection towards your fellow Pakistan friends at 1971 rather than displaying now???

kaniska,u say we dont have any logical reason ,it makes me realy laugh.everyday your BSF is killin our country men,they are forcefully invading our border land and u are sayin we dont have logical reason.tell me u come from which planet or universe...that u dont understnd what i mean.u saiy a lot of rubbish
about our indipendence because actualy u even dont know about you,and how could u ! when being a neghbouring country u'r people say where is bangladesh ? how u people could understand .and tell me,why wont we show affetion for our brother.we hate those who were war criminal but why would we will hate innocent pakistani.from the creation of the pakistan to today your country never want pakistan remains united because u people very surely know that u cant do anythin wrong if we remain united.we devide true but due to political reason,if u people realy wish to help us u'r country even stop this crisis very before.but you wait till the situation get more worst.u people say we are not politicaly important but remember
to control ulfa you need us,it was your sonia who pleed upon us to give transit not we were interested.it is india who is taking money day by day from us and make our country a hell.and it is india who said after our liberation : 25 saal k lia bd ko humare pass mortgadge rakhna padega. the rakkhi bahini which was a creation of your country raped,looted our people.why wont we hate your country.you not only sounds like a fool but also is a fool
:rofl::rofl:

two are different thing because afghan living here for internal conflict on the other hand Bengali living here because once they were the part of this country
so that is why bangladeshi living in pakistan has legal right to get their right and get identity

navid they will not get you.. They think that as they helped in liberating us ( saved our grand mother from being raped in their language ) they think we have no right to preserve our national interest against india's interest.... They become mad when pakistani millitants kill their people in L0C.. but they fail to realize when they take a bangladeshi life, what it means to a bangladeshi... Historically we were enemy from ancient time... We were enemy of India from 1947-1971... A love affair of Muzib-Gandhi is not enough to change this... It is not our fault.... India has many faults... From raising shanti bahini to giving support to a particular party.... Its policy in Bangladesh is a failed one.... People of Bangladesh are aware of their rights and will never be a vassal state of India... But it makes indians angry.. They thought it otherwise... Joining chinese lobby is our national interest but it hurts their ego... Whatever .......

What kind of argument is this? The bulk of the Bangladeshis came to Pakistan illegally in the 80s and 90s. Their illegal stay will remain illegal and even the fact that "they were once a part of this country" cannot change this reality.

What kind of argument is this? The bulk of the Bangladeshis came to Pakistan illegally in the 80s and 90s. Their illegal stay will remain illegal and even the fact that "they were once a part of this country" cannot change this reality.
porus we are not arguing nor speaking against pakistan,we just want that a solution come on this fact.

navid they will not get you.. They think that as they helped in liberating us ( saved our grand mother from being raped in their language ) they think we have no right to preserve our national interest against india's interest.... They become mad when pakistani millitants kill their people in L0C.. but they fail to realize when they take a bangladeshi life, what it means to a bangladeshi... Historically we were enemy from ancient time... We were enemy of India from 1947-1971... A love affair of Muzib-Gandhi is not enough to change this... It is not our fault.... India has many faults... From raising shanti bahini to giving support to a particular party.... Its policy in Bangladesh is a failed one.... People of Bangladesh are aware of their rights and will never be a vassal state of India... But it makes indians angry.. They thought it otherwise... Joining chinese lobby is our national interest but it hurts their ego... Whatever .......

@Naveed...I respect ur sentiment....of course neither i want to change you....because the issue is we should try to change the perception of people where there is a mutual interest of relationship...from your sentiment it seems like you are justifying that you dont like Indian from 1947?? That signifies that simply because India is a predominantly Hindu state...so based on religion you have the hatred that anything that is associated with India....you would love it to hate them....so i am sorry man..i dont have any point to argue with you..If you love to hate Indian since 1947..when there is not any major incident that has happened between India and BD(At that time Pak)...it seems like people like you love to hate India...And remeber in this world every neighour has always some thing of the other kind of problem with their neighour...International border between 2 countries is not so issue free apart from Europe in exception...

To your another argument....I never told that India has fascilitated Shantibahini without any reason....In international relation there is not a college level love affair where one party will do everything without expecting any benifit...Of course India saw opportunity in creation of BD as a politically advantageous situation and that is why they facilitated....but again the concept of separation was not the idea of India...it was you guys who intiated the concept of separation from Pak...not India...so if you will really like to blame India for india fascilitating Mukhthi Bahini then rather than blaming the effect you should blame the cause of the concept of separation from Pakistan.......

To your another argument about India wants a vessel state...of course i dont understand what is the significance of Vessel state....but the question is Why should India want it to be.....this is a unnecessary perception created by you and your team...please dont think i am like to change your thought process........

Bangladesh can make "Very Good Relation" with any country. Doesn't matter to India. Good Luck to Bangladesh.

Bangladesh has neither any Strategic Importance to India

Can you explain me, why the hell so many Bharti politicians has been visiting less important country like Bangladesh. Most of us sick and tired of watching you folk. Few days ago, Mrs. Gandhi and now FM in Dhaka. M Singh due soon.

Why spend money and time to visit my country? Leave us to our will and we will be grateful to you. We promise.

So that is the justification if Pakistanis start living in India? because once they were part of it. They got separated so they are supposed to remain in their country. What is the justification of increased number of migrants in early 90s? Simply they prefer pakistan for their better prospects.

Can you explain me, why the hell so many Bharti politicians has been visiting less important country like Bangladesh. Most of us sick and tired of watching you folk. Few days ago, Mrs. Gandhi and now FM in Dhaka. M Singh due soon.

Because I heard from Few Bangladeshi Posters that "Your PM is working as an Indian Agent" So may be that's the reason. Although, I must say I don't like our congress government (I changed by political opinion last year). I am sure BJP will come in power in next election and things might change. Also, Relation on Government to Government will continue until Bangladesh corporate. The Day, It won't. Hence, The Outcome!

Why spend money and time to visit my country? Leave us to our will and we will be grateful to you. We promise.

Common that is peanuts. That much is spend on 1 day lunch in President House. No one cares about BD in India. 90% people don't have any view on BD. There are millions of Illegal Bangladeshi living in India (We also blame congress for not deporting back) that is concern. Things will change in future.

Because I heard from Few Bangladeshi Posters that "Your PM is working as an Indian Agent" So may be that's the reason. Although, I must say I don't like our congress government (I changed by political opinion last year). I am sure BJP will come in power in next election and things might change. Also, Relation on Government to Government will continue until Bangladesh corporate. The Day, It won't. Hence, The Outcome!

Common that is peanuts. That much is spend on 1 day lunch in President House. No one cares about BD in India. 90% people don't have any view on BD. There are millions of Illegal Bangladeshi living in India (We also blame congress for not deporting back) that is concern. Things will change in future.
toh yeh aap log bhi maante hain, ki " HASINA IS AN AGENT OF CONGRESS " , Thats better realy appreciable. Parantu vo 261 acr ke bade main kya khayal hain aapka,joh humse aapka mulk cheen liya hain.ghar se beghar kar dala awam ko...kya hain koi jawab aap logon ke paas? aur mujhe yaqin hain aap logon ke paas iska jawab nahi

So that is the justification if Pakistanis start living in India? because once they were part of it. They got separated so they are supposed to remain in their country. What is the justification of increased number of migrants in early 90s? Simply they prefer pakistan for their better prospects.

RAMADAN MUBARAK S.M.R

@Naveed...I respect ur sentiment....of course neither i want to change you....because the issue is we should try to change the perception of people where there is a mutual interest of relationship...from your sentiment it seems like you are justifying that you dont like Indian from 1947?? That signifies that simply because India is a predominantly Hindu state...so based on religion you have the hatred that anything that is associated with India....you would love it to hate them....so i am sorry man..i dont have any point to argue with you..If you love to hate Indian since 1947..when there is not any major incident that has happened between India and BD(At that time Pak)...it seems like people like you love to hate India...And remeber in this world every neighour has always some thing of the other kind of problem with their neighour...International border between 2 countries is not so issue free apart from Europe in exception...

To your another argument....I never told that India has fascilitated Shantibahini without any reason....In international relation there is not a college level love affair where one party will do everything without expecting any benifit...Of course India saw opportunity in creation of BD as a politically advantageous situation and that is why they facilitated....but again the concept of separation was not the idea of India...it was you guys who intiated the concept of separation from Pak...not India...so if you will really like to blame India for india fascilitating Mukhthi Bahini then rather than blaming the effect you should blame the cause of the concept of separation from Pakistan.......

To your another argument about India wants a vessel state...of course i dont understand what is the significance of Vessel state....but the question is Why should India want it to be.....this is a unnecessary perception created by you and your team...please dont think i am like to change your thought process........

true that we've argued for a long,may be continue long....but happy ramadan

Back
Top Bottom