What's new

Ottoman Union

ECO needs to be replaced with my idea of the Regional Economic Cooperation Treaty Organization (RECTO).

I've studied it in depth, i don't think Iran will have a problem with an economic union with a combined GDP of over a trillion dollars.

Turkey needs to give up on EU and on the ME. Lets focus on something that already works.
I think Turkey needs to keep pushing to join the EU but agree on giving up on the ME.

I think Turkey needs to keep pushing to join the EU but agree on giving up on the ME.

What do you mean with give up on the ME? What about Eurasian trade zone? There are a lot more alternatives to the EU. The risk is by joining the EU you can lose the East. And the East is doing a better job than the West right now. I think its better to stay neutral. Just serve both sides. Like a bridge Turkey is.

Vetoed.

I nominate @Horus , @Hakan , @Akheilos , @xenon54 , @Armstrong the Magnificent, @Neptune , @T-123456 , @Sinan , and some more.

Wait.. you want a "Butt" the Magnificent .. to rule?

Whats wrong with " The Great,Magnicifent Ali Khan " ?
137912_340.jpg

georgia is a good idea we should also do more with spain and italy they are not like french or germans

We firstly need to create Unity in ME/North Africa and Central Asia, this will increase the Trade between the islamic States ! Inshaallah, when we reach some geopoliticTargets the need for new Trade Routes(Highways, Raillinks etc.) will increase and turkish Companies built them(with know how Transfer) !

BTW: Spain have strong Interests in northern Africa(two Enclaves and some Island before moroccan Coast) and natural Ressources in their former Colony called "western Sahara" ! We also have Interests in Africa, including this Region ! This Region is an important link to sub - saharan Countries, so we need to work against spanish interests in northern Africa !:guns:

What do you mean with give up on the ME? What about Eurasian trade zone? There are a lot more alternatives to the EU. The risk is by joining the EU you can lose the East. And the East is doing a better job than the West right now. I think its better to stay neutral. Just serve both sides. Like a bridge Turkey is.
Complete Abandonment, ME is a lost cause. Eurasian trade route would go through Pakistan then Central Asia then Caucasus through the Caspian Sea then to Turkey and then Europe or straight to Europe from the Caucasus through the Black Sea. Turkey can join the EU and have a union of it's own I think, if it doesn't break any EU rules.

Complete Abandonment, ME is a lost cause. Eurasian trade route would go through Pakistan then Central Asia then Caucasus through the Caspian Sea then to Turkey and then Europe or straight to Europe from the Caucasus through the Black Sea. Turkey can join the EU and have a union of it's own I think, if it doesn't break any EU rules.

Turkiye-Iran-Pak-Central asia... great potential... mineral wealth,manpower-economic potential... and all can be linked via rail aswell as road routes..

Haha i never expected this to happen
If Turkey joins the EU it cant form a union. And the EU is unfair and has a German monopoly. They can also lobby against Turkish intrests. You know that Iraq is our numbre 2 export country? Leaving the Middle East is not a good idea, but making the Middle East stable and wealthy again is a good idea. When all this trouble in the Middle East ends wih country will build the Middle East again? Yes Turkey. Well mostly Turkish companies.

It will bring stability and wealth to the whole region (Balkans and Middle-East) Sykes-Picot agreement was a disaster.

What kind of wealth can Turkey give to Greece?

Haha i never expected this to happen

If Turkey joins the EU it cant form a union. And the EU is unfair and has a German monopoly. They can also lobby against Turkish intrests. You know that Iraq is our numbre 2 export country? Leaving the Middle East is not a good idea, but making the Middle East stable and wealthy again is a good idea. When all this trouble in the Middle East ends wih country will build the Middle East again? Yes Turkey. Well mostly Turkish companies.

There are to many other Player in ME than Turkey and some of them have more Economic and Military Power than Turkey !

What kind of wealth can Turkey give to Greece?
Turkey alreay is Greece's numbre one export country. Turkey and Greece can cooperate in many fields. Turkey brings cheap gas and oil from the Turkic states and Middle-East. Joint venture with the newly found Cyprus Gas. Working together alone is a gain for Greece.

Why close this thread? its gone viral :D

Back
Top Bottom