What's new

Ottoman Union

How about we annex Romania instead ? :azn:

But @Sinan @xenon54 @T-123456 and @Hakan I fear that Flamer84 being a direct descendant of Vlad Dracula will try to fight me for this beautiful land; so my Brothers are you with me ? :smokin:

No such noble lineage for me.:lol:

Bro if you read how it can happen. Its not an empire. Partner states. I explained everyting.

Well,i understand what you're trying to say but goodluck erasing the memories of Ottoman rule from Balkan countries.I have to be honest and say that even my countrymen are not so "butthurt" against Turks today only because of Russian agression which followed the Ottoman retreat from our lands,plus good cooperation that came after 1878.On the other hand,Bulgarians,Greeks didn't suffer the same agression so their ill feelings are still directed at you.No partnership will change that.

Turkey and Pakistan need to turn ECO into a union. Its a more pragmatic option than yours. Central Asia and Pakistan are pro Turkey. Arabs will not follow you no matter what. Its a matter of ego and prejudice with a little bit of sour history between Turkish ultra nationalists and ultra nationalist Arabs.

We can combine all 10 Muslim ECO members into a close bond, open market, single currency, free trade and a badass military with over 1 million active troops, plus Pakistan's strategic weapons. No one will dare mess with such a grouping.

Age of empires is behind us, Muslims need to learn ways to muster then project their power. If we don't, the chances of us remaining the 'collateral damage' and 'target decoys' while our countries becoming the weapons testing ranges of the west are more real than ever.

You are so naive, you think blocks like the Turks, Arabs, and Iranians are going to come together to make something like this? As they get stronger, they'll go back to the usual cold war they've been playing forever. With or without the west. Just look at the Middle East right now, it's a dirty game, and western players arent the only one with the dirty hands.

C. Asia will be under someones sphere of influence.

Replace Iran with Caucasus and Europe and you get Tur.Eur.Sia Union.:enjoy:

can canada and america be transformed into one country ? because canada have huge energy sources this sources will be sufficent for americans so america stay away from middle east :D

Last edited:
Ottoman Union had one simple rule.

Let the minority live in peace through paying taxes.

You should not touch your minorities and let them live peacefully. Than you will rise like a powerhouse.

You must take your military personel under control of your government. They are dangerous backstabbers, making plots against the elected government. 5 times since 1950s.

can canada and america be transformed into one country ? because canada have huge energy sources this sources will be sufficent for americans so america stay away from middle east :D
Hmmm.... They would have to leave the Commonwealth and change there currency to Maple Syrup. :enjoy: But we should leave the middle east before that happens.

I can see it happening if kurds merge with Turkey for some reason. since alot of those areas are under kurdish control. I think Turkey will have to give some concessions to kurds for that to happen. But thing is i dont think turkey has any territorial ambitions other than perhaps Cyprus.

Coming from someone whos ashamed of putting his Chinese flags on his profile. :)
So everyone who detests Turkish hypocrisy is chinese? Not Greek, russian Armenian, Israeli, Syrian, Iraqi, Kurd, Serb and the list goes on and on.....

Back
Top Bottom