What's new

Ottoman Athens and the Parthenon Mosque (Osmanl Atina's)

i will clarify anything you like, Greeks have not killed anyone in the name of religion nor think anyone who is not christian is an enemy like obviously you do.

I personally, and most Greeks do not care what god you worship.

And I have lived in the UK far too long and I know who is a religious fanatic and who isn't .. so pakistanis should think before they just enter any conversation. Especially people who hate their own race (indians) just because they are not muslims... so don't go there..

renting the acropolis is a propaganda my the media and mindless people, and you shouldn't talk about bankruptcy, even a bankrupt Greece is 100 times better than Pakistan as attested by the thousands of your countrymen ferried by the turks to our shores every day as illegal immigrants...

ok boy ?

how is bankrupt greece better than pakistan which is not a bankrupt country, have you no hint about the economics

Boy??

and about your other rants, i will not even answer, i dont consider any overseas pakistani as a true pakistani representative, those guys are not even born in pakistan, what they do in UK is purely their deed, we are not responsible for any guy who is not ours

and about illegal immegrant, greece is going bankrupt what will a pakistani immegrant achieve by living in a bankrupt country and who is on a lease by german money

if pakistanis are so fanatics than, its a lot better than greece because many new churches and big ones have been built in my city even though the christian community is very small

http://www.dawn.com/2011/11/20/megachurch-opens-its-doors-in-karachi.html

Ve i

List of churches in İstanbul.

a list of churches in Istanbul doesn't mean much. The city wasn't build by the muslims and it had churches long before any mulsim set foot in there. And besides it is not the capital of Turkey,

why don't you show us a list of churches in Ankara ?

yes ..how many in total ?

Never counted churches of Ankara when i was there. Certainly more than 2. And there are lots of churches in east Anatolia. Missionaires are working hard to convert Kurds. They are more vulnerable than Turks.

greece is gateway to countries like france and UK, they dont come to greece to settle

oh really ?

Pakistani community leaders in Athens speaking to the BBC Urdu service had a similar tale.

They say there are around 80,000 Pakistanis living in Greece. Some 17,000 are legally settled while others are either asylum seekers or illegal immigrants.
BBC News - Greece: South Asians flee financial crisis

are you trying to convince yourself ?

and if they are transient, what do they need an newly built mosque for? for the few weeks they are going to stay ?

you are slipping mate... further and further ...

Never counted churches of Ankara when i was there. Certainly more than 2. And there are lots of churches in east Anatolia. Missionaires are working hard to convert Kurds. They are more vulnerable than Turks.

There are plenty of places to worship in Athens and the rest of Greece if you are a muslim. To build a new mosque, and according to plans the largest mosque in Europe in Athens is a propaganda act. In northern Greece there are plenty of mosques.
If there were will for compromise there would be some in Athens too.

We have every kind of missionaires working here to convert Turks. Catholic italian, protestant korean, ortodox greek etc...

And Greeks complain about not building just one mosque.

We have every kind of missionaires working here to convert Turks. Catholic italian, protestant korean, ortodox greek etc...

And Greeks complain about not building just one mosque.

if you think that is the point, you have missed it, i am sorry.

and by the way.. you don't have Greeks, they have always been there.. ok ;)

also ..what kind of mosque do you want ? sunni or shiite .. please tell me ..

and if they are transient, what do they need an newly built mosque for? for the few weeks they are going to stay ?

you are slipping mate... further and further ...

there are not only pakistani muslims in the world

if you think that is the point, you have missed it, i am sorry.

and by the way.. you don't have Greeks, they have always been there.. ok ;)

also ..what kind of mosque do you want ? sunni or shiite .. please tell me ..

There is No such thing sünni mosque or shia mosque. Mosque is universal.

Back
Top Bottom