What's new

Others Take Care of Their People, but India Takes Care of Its Companies

It was sprayed even using helis, which the people inhaled... the effect is left for generations to suffer.

helis?? no wonder! they must be spraying the whole village instead of just the farms!!

Ban Endosulfan Campaign...Animated Video...

Last edited by a moderator:
Victims claim exposure to the pesticide has caused them to suffer cancer, physical deformations and abnormalities, epilepsy, multiple congenital skeletal deformations and other chronic diseases.

Reports have also come in about the death of flora and fauna, including frogs, birds, chickens and cows.

Kasargodu district is a major cashew plantation area and Endosulphan was used as a pesticide for many years - sprayed from helicopters over the plantations.

Residents of the district and major human rights organisations – including the National Human Rights Commission of India - have since reported deadly toxic side effects on residents of the district.

kinda off topic! a local fruit merchant was nabbed by cops today, he yar found to be injecting chemicals into watermelon so that they turned red and sweeter, later after interrogation he confessed that he was into this food adultration business past few years, and he tried it various fruits and vegetables.

just few days back on news they showed a person selling tomatoes injected with alcohol.
its
happening all over India, how can we stop this ?

kinda off topic! a local fruit merchant was nabbed by cops today, he yar found to be injecting chemicals into watermelon so that they turned red and sweeter, later after interrogation he confessed that he was into this food adultration business past few years, and he tried it various fruits and vegetables.

just few days back on news they showed a person selling tomatoes injected with alcohol.
its

By making a strong anti-adulteration law.
But guess what, people who have the power to do that wont do so,, as its their own companies that are indulged into all this.

Or there is one more way to end most of the misery that we are facing today- fucck congress.
People may complain me bashing congress all the time, but this is what happens when we have dishonest scoundrels at the top who have their loyalties not for their people but for outsiders.

PLzz guys Join this Group in Facebook...a Campaign against Endosulfan...

This wont do anything.
Im planning to write to Baba Ramdev to include this Endosulfan issue in his agenda for the upcoming satyagraha that he is starting from 4 June.
Govt. has become deaf and senseless, it wont act until kicked hard.

its

those are illegal activities practiced by the farmers to enhance their produce. what we have here is a legally allowed practice by the govt, which is causing more harm to people than an adultrated vegetable!! either way.. it's the ordinary people who are bearing the brunt!!

This wont do anything.
Im planning to write to Baba Ramdev to include this Endosulfan issue in his agenda for the upcoming satyagraha that he is starting from 4 June.
Govt. has become deaf and senseless, it wont act until kicked hard.
OMG Metro can u leave that BABA alone...

If u write him letter on each every topic, then i think he will have to STARVE for his Entire life...& cant we as a Sons & daughters of this country stand against a government which we have elected without the support of SADUS,MAULVI or PRIEST...

are we as a VOTERS so week...we want our religious heads to handle every situation...we Dont wanna be another Iran or Medieval Europe...

OMG Metro can u leave that BABA alone...

If u write him letter on each every topic, then i think he will have to STARVE for his Entire life...& cant we as a Sons & daughters of this country stand against a government which we have elected without the support of SADUS,MAULVI or PRIEST...

are we as a VOTERS so week...we want our religious heads to handle every situation...we Dont wanna be another Iran or Medieval Europe...

Im telling you a very practical way of making Govt. stop this.
Trust me, joining facebook pages or shouting at their doors isn't going to make them do anything.
BTW Ive already written a mail to him, and hopefully message would be delivered to him.

Im telling you a very practical way of making Govt. stop this.
Trust me, joining facebook pages or shouting at their doors isn't going to make them do anything.
BTW Ive already written a mail to him, and hopefully message would be delivered to him.
We are depending on him much more than what we actually should be...& do u know BABA has his own personal Political Ambitions...

I sincerely dont like Bringing him in Every matter...as a Citizen are we so week...i want people like ANNA HAZARE Protesting...a common man among US...

Not a Maha purush... or else we will see every Religious leader protesting & black mailing the government for there Community Goals...

We are depending on him much more than what we actually should be...& do u know BABA has his own personal Political Ambitions...

I sincerely dont like Bringing him in Every matter...as a Citizen are we so week...i want people like ANNA HAZARE Protesting...a common man among US...

Not a Maha purush... or else we will see ever Religious leader protesting & black mailing the government for there Community Goals...

I would not go into all that now.
I know the issues Ramdev is raising are legitimate and I support him for that.
Just want to inform everybody that there will be a mass satyagraha starting from 4th June where around 1 lac people would sit on fast unto death with certain demands. I hope this issue also gets enlisted in that, if did, Govt. will be left with no option but to ban it.

Next they would ban cricket in India too...Afterall, rest of the world is as "developed" as we are..

I tried to see this issue from another perspective. The endosulfan is a cheap effective pesticide and has a huge spectrum. It can kill most pests around. In my opinion, Its the method of administration that's causing all these problems.

Helo's should never have been used.

By making a strong anti-adulteration law.
But guess what, people who have the power to do that wont do so,, as its their own companies that are indulged into all this.

Or there is one more way to end most of the misery that we are facing today- fucck congress.
People may complain me bashing congress all the time, but this is what happens when we have dishonest scoundrels at the top who have their loyalties not for their people but for outsiders.

Food inspectors.....also if you don;t create stiff penalties it is never going to change. We all know the answer is to make the death or a severe penalty for corruption of any kind. Why isn't being implemented yet? Coz the rich will have a lot to lose. India's economy is doing great because it was shackled up all this time, this is the obvious consequence.....its growth is not miracle, it is inevitable but for how long.

Back
Top Bottom