What's new

OSINT. Indian Air force Base Bathinda.

J
Abay ja chutye

After getting your 3 dozen IDs banned on this forum you are claiming to be high IQ

Tujh sai barha to chutya paida nahi hua hoga poorai hindustan main

Yeh to pdf ki administration dheeli hai to tu abhi tak is ID k sath chal raha hai forum par
just ignore him bro , people like him will get you irritated for no reasons if you leave them to their own place by ignoring them soon they will leave to find another guy to argue.

Keep up your good work.

Is this what they call Intelligence Update in Pakistan ?? People really underplay the GIS imaging capability of militaries. They have much better resolution today and some have real-time capabilities. Hardly of any consequence hiding such open and huge assets.

Look what I found. Feeling like an OSINT expert right now.
I won't bother to comment on OP, nor want to engage you in their troll fest but I hope this answers your query:

• DRDO employee passing on Brahmos manual
  • Presentation of indian national security meeting was in Pakistan with in few hours
  • Feb27, when our LGBs "failed" to hit target, they were on their route to BHQ where Senior Indian Military officials were holding meeting
Let me know if you need more, I don't want to quote sources for above, as I can see you are good with google search engine

I won't bother to comment on OP, nor want to engage you in their troll fest but I hope this answers your query:

• DRDO employee passing on Brahmos manual
  • Presentation of indian national security meeting was in Pakistan with in few hours
  • Feb27, when our LGBs "failed" to hit target, they were on their route to BHQ where Senior Indian Military officials were holding meeting
Let me know if you need more, I don't want to quote sources for above, as I can see you are good with google search engine
Why do you need to straw-man my argument, is beyond me. I am commenting on the current thread as it says Intelligence update.

And regarding your mentioned news, we have similar results from our services too, if not more if you consider 1971. Those are bread and butter of any intelligence agency. But putting up screenshots from YouTube videos and publicly available satellite imagery of bases and calling it intelligence updates warrants a little bit of reality check.

Why do you need to straw-man my argument, is beyond me. I am commenting on the current thread as it says Intelligence update.

And regarding your mentioned news, we have similar results from our services too, if not more if you consider 1971. Those are bread and butter of any intelligence agency. But putting up screenshots from YouTube videos and publicly available satellite imagery of bases and calling it intelligence updates warrants a little bit of reality check.
I can post a video of Bathinda airport where it is announced in every flight about not to take pictures of the base. Still there are images of it so how is it not good intelligence?

here is a sensitive image for you. now many here know what this air craft is and what is the importance this air craft is and my next thread is coming on this so guess where is this?

View attachment 626023

Its a tin covering above the aircraft. Any bomb will penetrate through this egg-shell.

I can post a video of Bathinda airport where it is announced in every flight about not to take pictures of the base. Still there are images of it so how is it not good intelligence?
Thats announced on any civilian-military airport. But people hardly follow it and authorities know about it. Its unenforceable. Come on. These kind of pictures are nothing new. Just dont call them intelligence updates.

Thats announced on any civilian-military airport. But people hardly follow it and authorities know about it. Its unenforceable. Come on. These kind of pictures are nothing new. Just dont call them intelligence updates.
If Indians don't stop making videos that is your problem not ours. Getting videos of army bases can be normal for you not for rest of the world. Go to Google earth and try to see current images of French air bases they are pixeled.
If India has air bases in air port that is Indian problem not ours. Getting videos of your assets at your Air bases is considered intelligence. Those are Mirage 2000 standing there at your Bathinda air base in OP the same type of jet you used to try to enter Pakistan and the video was uploaded month beofre your attempt.

I am commenting on the current thread as it says Intelligence update.
But putting up screenshots from YouTube videos and publicly available satellite imagery of bases and calling it intelligence updates warrants a little bit of reality check.
this is exactly what Open Source Intelligence is called. It can be used for analysis into different domain.

Based on video, even it is 2 years old, Intelligence organizations will develop studies, attempt to develop mole or asset with in the area or in the said air base. We don't have to send in our Asset to do even the initial study on the air base because members of Public has done that for us.

If Indians don't stop making videos that is your problem not ours. Getting videos of army bases can be normal for you not for rest of the world. Go to Google earth and try to see current images of French air bases they are pixeled.
If India has air bases in air port that is Indian problem not ours. Getting videos of your assets at your Air bases is considered intelligence. Those are Mirage 2000 standing there at your Bathinda air base in OP the same type of jet you used to try to enter Pakistan and the video was uploaded month beofre your attempt.

nothing which pakistan doesnt already get from chinese sat images, i dont see any impact on IAF from these images.

I have not gone to the more serious part of these videos but I can which is location guard towers and guard post on you air bases. Trust me I have done it and can post that and you know how serious is that info?

Indian Air force Base Bathinda is located 71.5 kilometers from nearest point of Pakistani border.

The length of runway is 3.47 kilometers
The Air force Base Bathinda stretches from east to west direction
There are 5 entry points to the runway from north side of which four are main entry points for air crafts and one entry point is service entry point but can also be used for entry in emergency. the service entry point is located exactly in the middle of the runway.
There are 5 entry points to the runway from south side. Three entry points are main entry points to the runway and 2 are secondary entry points of which 1 entry point is service entry point and second is flight tower entry point. Both secondary entry points can be used for air crafts.

View attachment 625860

South east side of the base has newly constructed hangers. The construction of these hangers started in late 2017.

View attachment 625861

Realtime surveillance image of the hangers.

View attachment 625895

In late 2018 Indian Mirage 2000 were also spotted at this Air Base next to the south east side first main point of entry to runway.

Location where Mirage 2000 were spotted.

View attachment 625901

Image of Mirage2000 at the Air Base
View attachment 625900

Indian Air force Base Bathinda also has a hanger for storage of DRDO made AEW&CS which is based on ERJ-145 aircraft.

The AWACS is parked on north side of the runway in hanger.

Image of ERJ145 AEW&CS.

View attachment 625906

will be updated soon.......
You must use "OSINT: " tag in the thread title to clarify things for thick heads....

I wish we had developed a missile like it than

Which one?
There was a meeting in 2013 or 2014 on National security, chaired by Modi. One of the defence official present in the meeting passed on the entire presentation to Pakistan same day.... am trying to find news link but can't see it here...

He is calling them OSINT now, that should settle the issue here. You should stop with the trolling now....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom