What's new

OSINT. Indian Air force Base Bathinda.

Another case of false bravado.Bhatinda is a minor air force station with dual civil/military use.It doesnt even have a permanent squadron,just temporary attatchments for dispersal purposes.
If you really want to be a 'kabootar' do the same to the main indian air force bases -
Ambala,Gwalior,Bareilly,Pune,Halwara,Adampur plus Tezpur,chabua and hasimara in the east.
Each of these bases have 2 4rth gen or 4+gen fighter squadrons permanently deployed.Showing photos of temporary air force stations that serve dual use is laughable.These are dispersal bases,not main bases.

Another case of false bravado.Bhatinda is a minor air force station with dual civil/military use.It doesnt even have a permanent squadron,just temporary attatchments for dispersal purposes.
If you really want to be a 'kabootar' do the same to the main indian air force bases -
Ambala,Gwalior,Bareilly,Pune,Halwara,Adampur plus Tezpur,chabua and hasimara in the east.
Each of these bases have 2 4rth gen or 4+gen fighter squadrons permanently deployed.Showing photos of temporary air force stations that serve dual use is laughable.These are dispersal bases,not main bases.

Indian bases in east dont concern us. Same way Indian Icbm dont concern us. if we destroy these bases the eastern jets dont even reach us.

Indian bases in east dont concern us. Same way Indian Icbm dont concern us. if we destroy these bases the eastern jets dont even reach us.

Bulk of the fighters are not even in these bases.But if you want to play that game in the same vein, to cripple PAF all we need to do is flatten sargodha,jacobabad and bholari.Even just sargodha will break the back of the PAF.

Blacklight said:
Lets not underestimate them, how do you think they managed to destroy Saab's?
What am I saying in my post that if the situation is reversed they definitely would meaning that they have. Not just Saabs but also P3c Orion's as well.

Bulk of the fighters are not even in these bases.But if you want to play that game in the same vein, to cripple PAF all we need to do is flatten sargodha,jacobabad and bholari.Even just sargodha will break the back of the PAF.

You dont get it do you. IAF never had time to target balakot properly. PAF out ranges IAF in bvr. How to you plan to do that.

LOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

Ultra High IQ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Abay tasweerain chor chutye

Yeh kia bola tu nai??? Ulta High IQ LMAO :haha: :haha:

You are the most dumb and stupid bharati pajeet on this forum

You have got your dozens of IDs banned. And then come back to this forum with a new ID and then give up that ID with your dumb posts that you are a multiple ID joker

Ultra High IQ :lol:

@IAF Meteor missile You just pray that I don't become a mod here. You won't survive even a hour on this forum with your IDs :lol:
You guys are desperate after I exposed you all's dumbness by proving how you all were completely fooled by fake pics.
You don't stand a chance against my high intelligence.

You guys are desperate after I exposed you all's dumbness by proving how you all were completely fooled by fake pics.
You are intelligent who says that Pic are fake? How are they fake?
Are they not of your Air base?
Are these not sensitive IAF bases? This base is 71.5 km from Pakistani border. It is a for ward base.
Single MRLV Salvo from A-100 can make this airbase useless.

here is a sensitive image for you. now many here know what this air craft is and what is the importance this air craft is and my next thread is coming on this so guess where is this?

2020-04-22_10h52_22 (2).png

You dared to bombed an open field while crossing ceasefire line and you got a well balanced response with pre-warning in open media.
Just dare it for Sargodha ... an open challenge and you will see the aftermath.

Do not long for war, but if it is thrust upon you, then give it all you got!
or should i say some people r letting someone know
hey guys we know u and dont act smartkeep ur shit together
and take care of ur hindu muslim shitt inside ur home
dont u dare divert that attention
hows it bro

Yeah we got flat Motorways too...:bunny:

I have said this all along, seems others are catching on. Taking out Indian AWACS alone would pretty much guarantee a victory in the air.
You are talking as if we have only one AWACS .
You are talking as if they are all stationed at Bhatinda

You are talking as if we war breaks out, those AWACS will wait for PA MLRS.

Last but not least, remember if PA MLRS are falling on Bhatinda, then rest assured Indian ones are either fired or firing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom