What's new

OSINT. Indian Air force Base Bathinda.

I have said this all along, seems others are catching on. Taking out Indian AWACS alone would pretty much guarantee a victory in the air.

Are you sure your AWACS can even take off safely with its huge RCS against S-400(400 km range against such targets)?

You dont get it do you. IAF never had time to target balakot properly. PAF out ranges IAF in bvr. How to you plan to do that.

Brahmos and BROACH warhead Scalp-EG air launched long range standoff.Aircraft launched heavy PGM in case of all out exchange.Of course both sides will try the same.
lcjDvzI.png

BVR issue no longer exists .We restocked with astra and R-27 active variant and meteor is coming.Bigger question is what you plan to do against S-400 and rafale spectra.

Brahmos and BROACH warhead Scalp-EG air launched long range standoff.Aircraft launched heavy PGM in case of all out exchange.Of course both sides will try the same.
lcjDvzI.png

BVR issue no longer exists .We restocked with astra and R-27 active variant and meteor is coming.Bigger question is what you plan to do against S-400 and rafale spectra.
3 BOMBS WERE USED AND NO DEFORMATION OF STRUCTURE HAPPENED, HOW THIS HAPPENED PLEASE TELL US

You don't stand a chance against my high intelligence.
HIGH INTELLIGENCE, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY YOU HAVE GAU MUTRA INTELLIGENCE:lol::rofl::lol::rofl: WHOLE WORLD SUPPORT/BUYS OUR NARRATIVES AND LAUGHING AT YOUR RETARD NARRATIVES:rofl::lol:

We have keyboard resident spies clicking and sharing images online,soon online keyboard assassins would be coming.
@Joe Shearer

here is a sensitive image for you. now many here know what this air craft is and what is the importance this air craft is and my next thread is coming on this so guess where is this?

View attachment 626023
That's IL-38 MAY, an ASW airplane of IN,probably it's M version.

Spice2000 penetrator .Penetrates overhead surface,then fragmentation explosion inside confined space.Building remains intact,everyone inside dead.
qX3byOe.jpg

Above is impact on bunker.
WE ARE NOT TALKING 1 BUT 3 900 KG BOMBS DUDE, HOW ITS POSSIBLE, I CAN SHOW YOU THE CLIPS OF PENETRATION OF VARIOUS SINGLE BOMB THAT DEFORM STRUCTURES (YOU TUBE CLIPS)

WE ARE NOT TALKING 1 BUT 3 900 KG BOMBS DUDE, HOW ITS POSSIBLE, I CAN SHOW YOU THE CLIPS OF PENETRATION OF VARIOUS SINGLE BOMB THAT DEFORM STRUCTURES (YOU TUBE CLIPS)

Mirages had used the penetrator version of the SPICE 2000 glide bomb, which has a 907 kg hard metal reinforced casing with an embedded ‘low mass’ TNT warhead of 70–80 kg of net explosive quantity . This version is designed to target reinforced concrete installations like C2 centres, penetrating deep before carrying out a low mass explosion to eliminate all with shrapnel and a blast over pressure wave.

We have keyboard resident spies clicking and sharing images online,soon online keyboard assassins would be coming.
@Joe Shearer

Sorry, Sir, I have already met online keyboard character assassins. Right here on PDF. People who have been banned multiple times, and crawled back in each time with a new id.

That's IL-38 MAY, an ASW airplane of IN,probably it's M version.

Mirages had used the penetrator version of the SPICE 2000 glide bomb, which has a 907 kg hard metal reinforced casing with an embedded ‘low mass’ TNT warhead of 70–80 kg of net explosive quantity . This version is designed to target reinforced concrete installations like C2 centres, penetrating deep before carrying out a low mass explosion to eliminate all with shrapnel and a blast over pressure wave.
and other penetrator is not using the same tech, this is ridiculous logic you have

LMAO.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
@BHarwana is taking screenshots from a 2 year old Youtube video taken from the cabin of a civilian airliner landing at Bathinda airport.
See 0:08 & 0:14 secs marks of this video

@BHarwana you might be able to fool some Pakistanis with these false pics but you will never be able to fool an Ultra-High IQ man like me.

@Suriya

:lol:

@Salza @TOPGUN @StormBreaker @chauvunist @khansaheeb
Is this what they call Intelligence Update in Pakistan ?? People really underplay the GIS imaging capability of militaries. They have much better resolution today and some have real-time capabilities. Hardly of any consequence hiding such open and huge assets.

Look what I found. Feeling like an OSINT expert right now.

upload_2020-4-22_15-8-43.png

image.jpg

CROPGIS-OE-SmartBase-25April18.jpg

an-aerial-view-of-four-hardened-aircraft-shelters-at-kuwait-international-airport-6f02e2-1600.jpg

McGuire_Air_Force_Base.jpg

Hahn_Air_Base_aerial_shelters_1977.JPEG

Last edited:
You guys are desperate after I exposed you all's dumbness by proving how you all were completely fooled by fake pics.
You don't stand a chance against my high intelligence.

Abay ja chutye

After getting your 3 dozen IDs banned on this forum you are claiming to be high IQ

Tujh sai barha to chutya paida nahi hua hoga poorai hindustan main

Yeh to pdf ki administration dheeli hai to tu abhi tak is ID k sath chal raha hai forum par

Spice2000 penetrator .Penetrates overhead surface,then fragmentation explosion inside confined space.Building remains intact,everyone inside dead.
qX3byOe.jpg

Above is impact on bunker.

You used it, it didnt explode, we got to see how it actually works. Thank You for that!

Secondly, it's called a tandem warhead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom