What's new

Osama Bin Laden: More fatal in death

OBL was just a trophy.

Al Qaeda won this war sadly

Not sure how you are quantifying the win. Many top leaders were eliminated. Rest of them are under constant threat of drones everywhere across the globe.The safe refuge in Afghanistan and other countries destroyed. And the other leaders are scattered and not many significant attacks from Al-Qaeda in the recent times.

Exactly my dear..exactly well said...we are still suffering...the end result was not as effective as we were expecting..this also questions about leadership of Mr.Bin Laden, was he really leading?those who are funding these terrorists are still a question,once if those funds are stopped then we can expect improvement Miss @Spring Onion

his leadership came to end hence he was eliminated.

2. as far funding these wont be stopped by bigger players

Last edited by a moderator:
his leadership came to end hence he was eliminated.

2. as far funding these wont be stopped by bigger players
This clearly means that we ourselves are ignoring actual target, aren't we?

You do that in your country. You supported that war against the USSR.

why should we do that ? we are bold enough to own that war and we are proudly getting credit for it unlike America that had supported funded OBL for own interests but now its denying its role.

Its the same OBL who was treated for health at CIA facility

This clearly means that we ourselves are ignoring actual target aren't we?

WE (US+Pakistan), i am afraid YES.

why should we do that ? we are bold enough to own that war and we are proudly getting credit for it unlike America that had supported funded OBL for own interests but now its denying its role.

As long as we keep on ignoring those hands who are funding these organization,the bloodshed will not stop,to end this for once and for all,we must stop the actual players of the game.

Dude is it ok now in Peshawar , I heard a drone strike yesterday ....... :what:

As long as we keep on ignoring those hands who are funding these organization,the bloodshed will not stop,to end this for once and for all,we must stop the actual players of the game.

nobody is ignoring. Its just that the issue is NOT localised neithre funding is localise.

too vast and too wide to curb in one go

nobody is ignoring. Its just that the issue is NOT localised neithre funding is localise.

too vast and too wide to curb in one go

Really?we are not ignoring those hands?we have not taken even a single step against those big powers who are funding..

very well said, and should I remind you that it were pakistan who watered that plant with both hands from the very first day.
my dear yes we supported them but the strategic, tactical support was coming from US, do you think we provided the afghans with Stinger missile and taught them how to fire it?

you should take some history lessons

my dear yes we supported them but the strategic, tactical support was coming from US, do you think we provided the afghans with Stinger missile and taught them how to fire it?

Don't you know the mentality of few people?....to blame Pakistan for everything without any knowledge..:lol:
We all are well aware of Russ-American history,and the benefits Americans will get after defeat of Russians,as Americans will be only declared powerful state?and current objective behind war on terror is same:
--To maintain their dominance throughout the region
--To keep a strict eye on China
--To support Indians against Pakistan,as Pakistan's nuclear technology has highlighted as a threat against them.
--To weaken Pakistan by dragging them in war against Afghanistan.
--That is why,they only target those Haqqani network mainly via drone strikes,and on the other hand they fund TTP to cause terror in Pakistan,and on other hand they only target so that pro-Pakistan elements are reduced and Pakistan will face Afghanistan just like Iran-Iraq war.

I was watching a program in which a TV-One journalist was taken to have interview by Taliban,where they said to him,that:

"We have no relationship with TTP,when we found out that they are causing terrorists activity we warned them,and when they continued,we stopped our connection with them''

What I suggest now:
--Pakistan should get out of US war
--Pakistan should seal her borders so that TTP won't get any funds.
--Pakistan should carry drone operations on her own.
--Pakistan should close all sorts of routs for supply.

9/11 was just a god damn drama,we all are well aware of,even many Americans claim that..the actual reason is entirely different,US is not mad that it is fighting a war against terror in barren area reasonlessly.
US's war ended the day when Mr.Bin Laden was killed and other responsible too..actual objective was to prepare Afghanistan against Pakistan by killing all pro-Pakistan elements.
Their actual target is us!!!always us!!
and as for 9/11 it is proved that it was drama..CNN showed false structure of building actual is available in company which was responsible for construction.
and a/c to actual structure..it cannot be destroyed unless dynamites are not planted on the base.
I have talked to several Americans they themselves claim that airplane may be remote controlled,various books are written.

Edit:
Another proof:

--Open Microsoft word.
--A/c to the jung news,the plane that hit the twin tower was having code:
Q32NY and Q33NY (don't forget to open capslock)
--Convert in into winding(font)
--YOU WILL GET YOUR ANSWER..

942d.jpg

Right after 9/11 attack...after few days..I saw this on a newspaper...bravo what a journalists..I don't remember his name..

What to you think @balixd? @Awesome @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch ?? @Aeronaut @Last Hope?

It accomplished nothing, except winning Obama another election. One could argue that his death actually inspired more attacks, and gave them a martyr

@Slav Defence i can smell some confusion in your posts between Taliban and AQ. both are a bit different all together.
coming back to the topic. Yes the war is not over. OBL was a key figure to AQ members, so it doesn't matter whether he is alive or dead. many of those who have been fighting have not even seen the guy for a decade , so did it matter to them whether he stays alive or not? The key to this is the ideology which these guys carry, and it is not limited to Afghanistan , but ME, Africa and former Soviet Union states.
So killing OBL has actually motivated these guys a little bit.

BTW an interesting thing to note is the new free lancers, especially in EU, who are acting on their own, and the come thing between AQ member and them is the ideology - a Version of Islam

Despite the tall claims by Western and Nato leaders, and secret hopes of many government heads in the Muslim world, Pakistan (if not the rest of the world) has become even a more violent place since OBL’s death. Many in the West now try to assert that the escalation in violence is not because of OBL’s death. I agree with their assertion. But I would also like to contend that killing OBL did not deliver any tactical or operational advantage against al Qaeda and other religiously motivated militants active in South Asia. In fact, the safety situation, at least in Pakistan, has taken a turn for the worse.
See, the West and in particular America is least concerned with the violence being perpetrated in Pakistan and elsewhere as long as the Al Qaeda and other militant organisations are kept off mainland America. They have succeeded in fair measure as there have been no terror attempts on American soil save for a couple of minor incidents in the past.

The Americans care two hoots for the rest of the world especially South Asia where most of the action is. The PTB promised to take out Osama after the 9/11 attacks and they've done that. They couldn't care less for the aftermath as long as it doesn't affect them.

which lesson should i take ????, yes i know that Americans provided what you said but does it belittle pakistani deeds from any angel???. once you accepted that you also supported him, then why should you people also not be punished for your crime ???

Back
Top Bottom