What's new

Osama Bin Laden: More fatal in death

That's a legitimate argument my friend. We have had the same issue with the radical elements of Al-Qaida in KSA. The first thing the Gov't did was " If you see something, say something ". Second thing was to track down deposit and cash flooding in wrong hands. Nowadays, we check every single penny that goes in or out KSA. I'm positively sure that Pakistan will defeat those barbarians who killed innocent people for nothing but to feed their brutal instinct.

Inshallah ya akhi..Inshallah....:pakistan:

اللهم احفظ باكستان :smart: :pakistan:

SubhanAllahi+Wabihamdihi,+SubhanAllahil+Azim+,+Allah+ka+Zikar+,+SubhanAllah+,+Subah+Sham+kay+azkar+,+Behtreen+zikar+,+Jannat+Ka+Khazana+,+Saonay+Say+Pehlay+Ka+Amal++(9).jpg

The cancer was result of American plantation so first go kill those who supported him becoming monster for own strategic war against USSR
It seems to be easy to blame the alien virus when considering the extreme and moneetarily and politically moticated host to be the petri dish of jihadist islam in the world. Any questions for pakistani army generals? I know that zia is dead but nishane-e-haider gul is still alive.

Well said..it is their war,and we suffer like always..and in the end..Uncle Sam takes the whole credit..

You must make up your mind. One of the two things happened. Namely first. Bin laden was a state guest to be found at abbuttabad enjoying state privileges. Or two. Pakistani army had no idea and pakistani sovirginity was interrupted when the black hawks came calling. There may be a muddled point of view in pakistan as usual amongst the army fanboys, but those who are not psychokogical slaves to it can see with open eyes the drama of compulsive terrorist support from pakistaniarmy being played crystal and clear. Rest Iis only locational semantics. When sayingocational, I mean locational on the web. Choose your poison there.

OBL was buried at sea. The world will be a safer place now, we were told.

Killing OBL was about revenge, not about making anything safer. It was already known that the terrorists had alternative chains of command.

Some people believe that revenge is not a "noble" enough motive to kill people, so the other reason was proposed to make the WOT a more "honorable" endeavor.

You must make up your mind. One of the two things happened. Namely first. Bin laden was a state guest to be found at abbuttabad enjoying state privileges. Or two. Pakistani army had no idea and pakistani sovirginity was interrupted when the black hawks came calling. There may be a muddled point of view in pakistan as usual amongst the army fanboys, but those who are not psychokogical slaves to it can see with open eyes the drama of compulsive terrorist support from pakistaniarmy being played crystal and clear. Rest Iis only locational semantics. When sayingocational, I mean locational on the web. Choose your poison there.

I don't want to waste my energy over such argument as already a thread is running in the same section.If you wish to talk about army's role in Obama's hunt then you better go there.

Killing OBL was about revenge, not about making anything safer. It was already known that the terrorists had alternative chains of command.

Some people believe that revenge is not a "noble" enough motive to kill people, so the other reason was proposed to make the WOT a more "honorable" endeavor.

Anyways..my dear this revenge has given us nothing much..we are still suffering..we need new plans and better,effective strategies with proper implementation to end this.

Back
Top Bottom