What's new

Osama bin Laden may be in Parachinar: Report

ejaz007

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
submitted 18 minutes ago

Osama bin Laden is most likely hiding out in a walled compound in Parachinar, according to a satellite-aided geographic analysis released today. A research team led by geographer Thomas Gillespie of the University of California-Los Angeles used geographic analytical tools that have been successful in locating urban criminals and endangered species. Basing their conclusion on nighttime satellite images and other techniques, the scientists suggest bin Laden may well be in one of three compounds in Parachinar, a town 12 miles from the Pakistan border. The research incorporates public reports of bin Laden's habits and whereabouts since his flight from the Tora Bora region of Afghanistan in 2001.

Osama bin Laden may be in Parachinar: Report | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

so they have used a model to figure out where he is hiding. life would have been a lot easier if these models actually worked. tomorrow they mights say he is hiding in ISI's head office in islamabad.

They want to keep this osama buggy alive so that they can bully whenever and whoever they wish too. Therefore we will keep on hearing from time to time about Osama and his magical presence in different areas.

Osama keep rising from the ashes every now and then. I have a feeling he will live to be 200-250 years old, without once being seen by anyone. Aging like baa from Ekta kapoor's serial...

Yet, I am sure he will be releasing videos every year like the backstreet boys.

Last edited:
They know where he is, They just don't wanna get him Because otherwise the American Game will be OVER.

Obama has to win Other elections for second term as well mann and He will be needing Osama's Rocking New Video to Rock his Campaign.

American Forces have to stay in Afghanistan to counter Iran and China and if they Find OBL it means the Game is Over and they have to Leave Afghanistan, Which they really don't want.

They know where he is, They just don't wanna get him Because otherwise the American Game will be OVER.

Obama has to win Other elections for second term as well mann and He will be needing Osama's Rocking New Video to Rock his Campaign.

American Forces have to stay in Afghanistan to counter Iran and China and if they Find OBL it means the Game is Over and they have to Leave Afghanistan, Which they really don't want.

No Sir,

You know US is alomost exhausted , their financial system emperialism,planes every thing is now at stack , they have tried their best only thing not used is nuke other then that they have tried every method and technology to catch him and break his network but failed.

There are few invissible forces who are helping him being muslim you should have believe on these Powers of God.

God never kill any feroh with greater power but he always use very small things.

Will of God is in favour of him.May be i am wrong

The analysis is flawed, and funny in a way.
The full paper is at web.mit.edu/mitir/2009/online/finding-bin-laden.pdf.

The three structures identified by the researchers are not private residences as they claim. They seem to be government buildings.

Structure A is the British-built Kurram militia HQ. Structure B appears to be a fort. Structure C is located across the street from the main hospital, and has the same style of roof, so I think it may be part of the hospital.

No Sir,

You know US is alomost exhausted , their financial system emperialism,planes every thing is now at stack , they have tried their best only thing not used is nuke other then that they have tried every method and technology to catch him and break his network but failed.

There are few invissible forces who are helping him being muslim you should have believe on these Powers of God.

God never kill any feroh with greater power but he always use very small things.

to me this whole al qaeda seems to be invisible. God knows if it even exists...

No Sir,

I read Hamid Mir interview
when he met OBL

He said he interviewed him for 2 hours

When he leave that Place , OBL Immediately also
after 30 minutes , that PLACE was Bombed ....

No Sir,

No offense dude but do you Know :what: that OBL was Trained By CIA and CIA was the One who Forced him to Come to Afghanistan, Saddam Hussian Was Hired to Kill Iraqi President Of that Time but he failed.

Saddam, Osama and Al-qaeda All are Brand Names for Americans to use them for their Own Good. Especially During Elections.

I read Hamid Mir interview
when he met OBL

He said he interviewed him for 2 hours

When he leave that Place , OBL Immediately also
after 30 minutes , that PLACE was Bombed ....

Yeah and he told Hamid Mir that he has Nukes as well. :crazy::crazy:

he told that Nukes are easily available at Black market for 300M .... :D :D :D

submitted 18 minutes ago

Osama bin Laden is most likely hiding out in a walled compound in Parachinar, according to a satellite-aided geographic analysis released today. A research team led by geographer Thomas Gillespie of the University of California-Los Angeles used geographic analytical tools that have been successful in locating urban criminals and endangered species. Basing their conclusion on nighttime satellite images and other techniques, the scientists suggest bin Laden may well be in one of three compounds in Parachinar, a town 12 miles from the Pakistan border. The research incorporates public reports of bin Laden's habits and whereabouts since his flight from the Tora Bora region of Afghanistan in 2001.

Osama bin Laden may be in Parachinar: Report | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Thanks for warning OBL!

OBL has more then dozen children OBL Jr1,2,3,4 .......,which one is in parachinar?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom