What's new

Option's for PAF ?

Compare the specs of the Rafale,Euro and J10B,because saying that the J10B can take on them like that without showing us why the J10B can take on them is..... yeah.
My car can take on the F22.

PLAAF now have J-10C ready forgot J-10B as it is old model now for them. :D

all the planes i have mentioned are no match for Rafale , i quote the least numbers that PAF can get ...
for IAF 2 sqs of Rafale , we need to induct at least 2 sqs , to have a breathing space ..right now PAF has no plane that can counter Rafale ..
What makes Rafale so advanced? I heard PAK officer saying that weapnary is just upgraded or similar of Miraj. Rafale is not stealthy. Yes payload is more.
So is it radar, ECMs etc whick makes it leap ahead, so much that blk52 can't hit it..?or SD-10 from considerable range..i hope radar cross section of rafale is more than jf 17...?

Sorry your comment is biased to Russia. China soon would beat Russia in Electronics and engines since they have plenty of resources to do so.

Chinese now consider their j-10b and j-16 are as good as the Rafale what I think is that Russia soon needs to joint China in those fields.

And any reason why China want to buy Su35 ? And let Russia to build Zealand other systems like frigates and submarines ?

For air dominance nothing can be better than MKI that too upgraded to super standard will be awesome combo for shear Power and Technology

Iceing on the Cake : Rumoured Su35S under trails in India for the past 2 years .

Maintaining air dominance in ones own back yard is much different and easy then doing it over enemies air space.

the only option for Pakistan now is SAM's systems they are affordable and can deal with air threat in a cheap way.

now even if Pakistan go for more fighters they can't afford it since they are too expensive and use lots of resources.

What makes Rafale so advanced? I heard PAK officer saying that weapnary is just upgraded or similar of Miraj. Rafale is not stealthy. Yes payload is more.
So is it radar, ECMs etc whick makes it leap ahead, so much that blk52 can't hit it..?or SD-10 from:o: range..i hope radar cross section of rafale is more than jf 17...?
:o:

We are talking about 270 supper su 30 with AESA,144 rafale,100+ might 29 & mirrage, 150+ tejas mk1 & mk2 ,144+ FGFA taking on PAF with 200+- 4th & 5th generation platforms majority of which would be j f 17, look like our edge will remain @sancho @Abingdonboy

It would thus be a shame that IAF will still loose tge next air war..

Compare the specs of the Rafale,Euro and J10B,because saying that the J10B can take on them like that without showing us why the J10B can take on them is..... yeah.
My car can take on the F22.

There will never be any specs for J-10B for a long time. The Chinese simply do not release them.

What we do know is that it is superior to the J-10A which is estimated to be equivalent F-16 Block 50/52 - deducted from level of avionics on Chinese produced JF-17 and it's aerodynamic shape couple with engine thrust. Do the maths to what level the enhanced J-10B will be.

Not saying that J-10B will be exactly equal but no reason for it not be considered a peer to either Euro-fighter or Rafale.

Kindly send those now, because if war broke out now your MKIs master warning will be ringing before they will enter Pakistani skies.
Well IAF will have statergy in mind and have surprise for you in store like we did With US during Cope India

And with exercises with RSAF will definitely Pay;);)

lol actually it seems you have little idea about air warfare.
Do you know when defending a country's air corridors which is preferred way?

It was always fighter vs fighter it never was SAM vs fighters. SAMs are basically cheaper and less reliable means to
defend your skies a less mobile or stationed SAM is a pretty juicy targets which can be easily tracked and destroyed by a cruise missiles or even anti radiation missiles employed by fighter jets flying under radar or through no coverage areas. And in pakistan's case all its strategic targets are located pretty near Indian borders so a MKI armed with 3 Brahmos Minis can stay inside Indian border and take out SAM networks in pakistani panjab.

This person need classed about 21st century air defense and NCW. @gambit please shed some light on the topic.

India brought Rafale for 2 primary reasons:

1. They wanted to reduce dependence on Russia - successful

2. They hoped for technology transfer that would allow them leapfrog in aerospace field - not successful.

It is ok fighter, bearing in mind it came into service in 2001, but nothing special.

Are you for real posting on a defence forum? The whole world says Rafale and Eurofighter are the best 2 available aircrafts in the world (obv. F22 excluded) and you post crap like this......
clear.png
clear.png
:what:

the only option for Pakistan now is SAM's systems they are affordable and can deal with air threat in a cheap way.

now even if Pakistan go for more fighters they can't afford it since they are too expensive and use lots of resources.

Job of Rafale and AMCA is to take out SAM systems . That too your depth is around 300 km . Without any External tanks even Tejas will have free run accompanied by Rafale and Super sukois. By bored of typing the long list of IAF present and future inventories ;)

And any reason why China want to buy Su35 ? And let Russia to build Zealand other systems like frigates and submarines ?
Have they did baught any yet? I'm not Chinese mate I just express what I read.

Chinese are busy building more J's fighters in bulk!.

look, why should you by a fighter with pesa while you make a one with aesa radars. why would you purchase less technologicaly products?.

Well IAF will have statergy in mind and have surprise for you in store like we did With US during Cope India

And with exercises with RSAF will definitely Pay;);)

And you think PAF is sleeping. :azn: your MKI may not find runways intact for landing when they go back from mission in war i.e. is what PAF can do with out going inside enemies area.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom