What's new

Opposition submits no-trust motion against PM Imran

The whole thing that establishment is somehow supporting PML N or PPP is propaganda and lies by PML N and the hostile forces who have infiltrated them years ago and now controlling them, this propaganda was spread to create confusion and misunderstanding.
I don't even think they'll have enough numbers for this no confidence vote... I dont think anything is going to happen, all a load of hot air to pressurise govt instigated by foreign forces and local traitors

I will love to be proved wrong.
You only wrote your assumptions without any solid proof, COAS and ISI chief visit of USA was to balance out the affect of Imran Khan's Russia visit as Pakistan wants relations with both without joining any block.

Opposition ka trust-motion insaan ko lagay us loose motion ki tarhan hey jo ada nikal jata hey ada phansa rah jata hey par dono sorat may tang bara karta hey

A harsh fact of pakistani politics is that opposition is focused on hurting IK. IK has already said that if I survive this then I will take very harsh measures against corrupt leaders, But where is the issues of a common man in this cock fight?
A common person has no sympathy for IK or Noora or Zardari. They just look at their ever growing utility bills and food prices.

A harsh fact of pakistani politics is that opposition is focused on hurting IK. IK has already said that if I survive this then I will take very harsh measures against corrupt leaders, But where is the issues of a common man in this cock fight?
A common person has no sympathy for IK or Noora or Zardari. They just look at their ever growing utility bills and food prices.

Then they need to vote for change or shut the fcuk up

Electing the same trash over and over and over again and then complaining is the sign of a moron

The looters need to be dealt with first then you will have more prosperity than you can ever imagine.

Back
Top Bottom