What's new

Opposition submits no-trust motion against PM Imran

Listening to the IK speech. No wonder people like fayaz ulhassan chuhan, shehbaz gill and other big mouths are his favourite.

I remember a scene from novel where Alfonso wrote a letter in reply to Yousaf bin Tashfin's letter. He wrote some derogatory lines about al mutamid. Al mutamid insisted that poets from his court should write an answer to which yousaf reluctantly agreed. Next day an insulting poem consisting of many hundred verses was ready to be sent to alfonse. Yousaf bin Tashfin wondered for some time and then said bring me alfonso's letter. On the back of same letter he wrote just one line.
You will see for yourself the things which are going to happen. And sent this reply back to alfonso.

I don't understand this logic that just bcz others use abusive language you should also use it.

When whennnnnnnnn we will choose to compete in things that matter?

Listening to the IK speech. No wonder people like fayaz ulhassan chuhan, shehbaz gill and other big mouths are his favourite.

I remember a scene from novel where Alfonso wrote a letter in reply to Yousaf bin Tashfin's letter. He wrote some derogatory lines about al mutamid. Al mutamid insisted that poets from his court should write an answer to which yousaf reluctantly agreed. Next day an insulting poem consisting of many hundred verses was ready to be sent to alfonse. Yousaf bin Tashfin wondered for some time and then said bring me alfonso's letter. On the back of same letter he wrote just one line.
You will see for yourself the things which are going to happen. And sent this reply back to alfonso.

I don't understand this logic that just bcz others use abusive language you should also use it.

When whennnnnnnnn we will choose to compete in things that matter?
These are the different sides of a same coin and Imran Khan is not an exception

We should have 100 IK's around the world representing Pakistan. I don't want to see these coward criminals taking control again.

The balakot strikes were a challenge by the beta male incel Modi to a Pakistani alpha and omega and he got taught a lesson. How did these criminals handle the Mumbai false flag?

Last edited:

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-03-09 at 16.12.21.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-09 at 16.12.21.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 40
Does everyone think this no confidence is actually going to be successful? If it's going to fail why the panic??

In my opinion its fifty fifty. Bcz IK's own party is facing fractures. Now opposition has two options either make deal in pml q or with tarin group. If IK can make tarin group come back then it will be easy.

In my opinion its fifty fifty. Bcz IK's own party is facing fractures. Now opposition has two options either make deal in pml q or with tarin group. If IK can make tarin group come back then it will be easy.
What about establishment, are they seriously going to support PMLN/PPP after everything???

Apart from Bajwa, what is interesting is the current Intelligence Chief was CC Karachi and had a very close relationship with the PPP.

The Army Chief and the ISI Chief were also scheduled to visit America in February but looks like will visit with a "peace offering".

A new govt headed by PPP is also acceptable. What if 2008 formula appears again.

The whole thing that establishment is somehow supporting PML N or PPP is propaganda and lies by PML N and the hostile forces who have infiltrated them years ago and now controlling them, this propaganda was spread to create confusion and misunderstanding.

Congratz to our new PM shareefs. Ppp can't get majority because punjab will never vote for them. Punjab has 142 NA seats and 90% will fall to shareefs. I don't know why we are discussing here about the next setup. Its just ethnicity and mathematics.
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom