What's new

Opposition submits no-trust motion against PM Imran

A few opposition members (9 to be exact) may not show up to vote as already claimed by the government sources. Two have openly met with the officials .
Mullah diesel will claim they were kidnapped and the reason why he lost his vote.

ab khatra ki koi baat nahi ... ab sabhi ko sabhi sa khatra ha ..

SINDH GOVERNOR ISSUES WARNING TO PTI MNAS​

KARACHI: Sindh Governor Imran Ismail has issued a warning to the Members of the National Assembly (MNAs) of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) ahead of a no-confidence motion against Prime Minister Imran Khan, ARY News reported on Saturday.
While talking to the media, Imran Ismail said that they will keep a tight eye on the lawmakers who are heading to the National Assembly on the day of voting on the no-confidence motion. He warned action against those who will vote against PM Imran Khan.
The governor said that he has conveyed the special message of PM Khan to Aleem Khan. He added that they are independent to take the final decision. He expressed hopes that Aleem Khan and Jahangir Tareen would not go against the PTI.

READ: IMRAN KHAN TO WRITE LETTER TO NA SPEAKER AGAINST DISSIDENT MNAS
In a development today, PM Imran Khan has given an important task to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leaders to finalise preparations for a power show in Islamabad ahead of voting on the no-trust move.
The ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has decided to hold a power show in Islamabad a day before the voting on the no-trust move in the National Assembly.
Prime Minister Imran Khan gave the task to the PTI Islamabad chapter to host the upcoming power show in the federal capital. Moreover, he also formulated a plan for holding meetings with lawmakers.
READ: OPP TO SUBMIT NO-TRUST MOVE AGAINST NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SPEAKER
Sources told ARY News that the ruling party will take legal action against the turncoats. According to sources, PM Imran Khan was confident about the failure of the opposition’s no-trust move.
Earlier in the day, it was learnt that PM Khan will spend the next two days in meetings with members of the National Assembly (MNAs) of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) ahead of a no-trust move against him.

PML-Q DENIES PERVAIZ ELAHI, PM IMRAN’S MEETING TODAY​

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q), an important ally of the PTI-led federal government in centre and Punjab has denied the meeting of its leaders with Prime Minister Imran Khan today (Sunday), ARY News reported.
Earlier, Speaker of National Assembly, Asad Qaiser while talking to newsmen said that Pervaiz Elahi was likely to meet PM Imran Khan on Sunday (today).
PML-Q leader, Senator Kamil Ali Agha said Punjab Speaker Pervaiz Elahi and Federal Minister For Water Resources Monis Elahi are not scheduled to meet PM Imran Khan today in the wake of no-confidence motion moved by the opposition.

“No meeting is going to take place today,” PML-Q stalwart was quoted say saying.
Read more: Moonis Elahi reacts to Sheikh Rasheed’s statement
Separately, the Federal Minister and leader of Pakistan Muslim League-Q (PML-Q) Moonis Elahi reacted to the statements made by Interior Minister Sheikh Rasheed in Quetta.
Interior Minister Rasheed took a veiled jibe at the PML-Q leadership saying, “I am not like those who have only five seats [in National Assembly] and are blackmailing the government to get the post of Punjab chief minister”.
Read more: Sheikh Rasheed says ‘cannot blackmail PM for Punjab CM slot’
Hitting back at Rasheed’s statement, Moonis Elahi had said, “I respect Sheikh Rasheed but he is forgetting that he used to make money from the elders of his party during his student life”.

These two bit chaudhries of gujrat want to become CM with 5 seats in punjab for 1 year. Like whats the point if not to do more corruption? They won those seats thanks to adjustment with PTI.

But Imran Khan sticking with corrupt and incompetent uneducated Buzdar is the reason PTI will not win again in punjab.

This law or article doesn't apply on the coalition partners, isn't it. This is where the problem lies. Like PMLQ MQM and BAP and some others(independent cand.) need to come up and validate their allegiance to the PTI in public, TV presser.

Do independents remain as such if they join party after election? Anyway if coalition partners decide then its game over unless PTI claim of 10 opposition MNA not showing up is true.

Last edited:
These two bit chaudhries of gujrat want to become CM with 5 seats in punjab for 1 year. Like whats the point if not to do more corruption? They won those seats thanks to adjustment with PTI.

Hey listen mate the chaudhrys got the politcal acumen no cricketer or leader ever displayed in their politcal career. Credit goes to musharf for providing them with a level playing field which led them to not only put a leash on bearucracy but delivering exceptionally well.

You take care of your world cup nostalgia, the leaders of their 60's obsession and gabrana nae while the gujratis transform the country .

Hey listen mate the chaudhrys got the politcal acumen no cricketer or leader ever displayed in their politcal career. Credit goes to musharf for providing them with a level playing field which led them to not only put a leash on bearucracy but delivering exceptionally well.

You take care of your world cup nostalgia, the leaders of their 60's obsession and gabrana nae while the gujratis transform the country .

My family is from Gujrat and we know this scum family and low trash boot lickers for ages. They are dirtier than the baby's diaper with a diarrhea . They were no body and will continue to be no body no matter which side they join. PTI has 180 Punjab members and these pandoos got 10. How the hell can they even in their dreams demand the slot of CM?
Zardari and Saanp will gang rape them....just like abba ji vetoed their CM last time they had a wet dream of becoming CM.

IK tolerated these corrupt bastards for long enough....IK is better off loosing Punjab than to compromise with these snakes.

My family is from Gujrat and we know this scum family and low trash boot lickers for ages. They are dirtier than the baby's diaper with a diarrhea . They were no body and will continue to be no body no matter which side they join.

Talk about specifics and don't throw emotional tantrums . Every body is corrupt including your cricket idol who let his cult fellow navaz exit out of the country even after invoking Almighty's Name in the national assembly and don't get me started on the pathetic and incompetent performance of a taanga party like pti.

They were no body and will continue to be no body no matter which side they join. PTI has 180 Punjab members and these pandoos got 10. How the hell can they even in their dreams demand the slot of CM?

I.k was prolly going to school when the chaudhrys took Bhutto to task heck even navaz got his political mentoring from the chaudhrys .

PTI has 180 Punjab members and these pandoos got 10. How the hell can they even in their dreams demand the slot of CM?

These same paindos revolutionised punjab's socio economic growth in a matter of 5 years, whipping the same bureaucracy navaz left behind which a dodo compulsively obsessed with the 60's and all the ultra modern urban kanjar cults ruling pakistan coundnt dream of -------.

Dude they built a network of universities, degree colleges, schools, industrial estates, roads , world class rescue org , patrolling police ,traffic wardens , basic health units ------- you name it all without making the treasury go bankrupt . and what has this ghabrana nae hai achieved so far? Health card ? Are you kidding me ? I.k is ruling the capital and he managed to deliver a mere health card?

IK tolerated these corrupt bastards for long enough....IK is better off loosing Punjab than to compromise with these snakes.

And who exactly lobbied to bring pti into punjab? Does it make i.k any better ? Chaudhrys could rule punjab using pti's own mp's .

Talk about specifics and don't throw emotional tantrums . Every body is corrupt including your cricket idol who let his cult fellow navaz exit out of the country even after invoking Almighty's Name in the national assembly and don't get me started on the pathetic and incompetent performance of a taanga party like pti.

I.k was prolly going to school when the chaudhrys took Bhutto to task heck even navaz got his political mentoring from the chaudhrys .

These same paindos revolutionised punjab's socio economic growth in a matter of 5 years, whipping the same bureaucracy navaz left behind which a dodo compulsively obsessed with the 60's and all the ultra modern urban kanjar cults ruling pakistan coundnt dream of -------.

Dude they built a network of universities, degree colleges, schools, industrial estates, roads , world class rescue org , patrolling police ,traffic wardens , basic health units ------- you name it all without making the treasury go bankrupt . and what has this ghabrana nae hai achieved so far? Health card ? Are you kidding me ? I.k is ruling the capital and he managed to deliver a mere health card?

And who exactly lobbied to bring pti into punjab? Does it make i.k any better ? Chaudhrys could rule punjab using pti's own mp's .

wow looks like you are sniffing some glue.....Chawdhry clan was a bunch of land grabbers and killers for hires in fifties and sixties. Ever heard of Pagan wale clan that support PPP in Gujrat? My family friend was murdered in the broad day light by these thugs. They worked together to terrorize and steal property and land.

Spare me this BS of good governance during Musharraf. The army ran the affairs and this family was just the front to lick their boots. They are corrupt to their bones and no they did shit for Punjab. Musharraf did all the good.

They were not building road and collages....they were building their bank accounts.

Don't worry about IK ...he doesn't need boot lickers and corrupt support...he should walk away from this clan as quickly as he can. They are known as the manhoos and opportunists of politics .....

Don't worry about IK ...he doesn't need boot lickers and corrupt support...he should walk away from this clan as quickly as he can. They are known as the manhoos and opportunists of politics .....

The biggest meesna of all times accommodating every thug on his left and right should walk away on his own or be made to walk the walk . Nobody gonna miss him .

He has the support of 15 MPAs.

And MPAs are irrelevant in No-Trust motion against PM.

3 out of those 5 seats (if I am not mistaken) were even gifted to them by PTI by not nominating any candidates against Q-league in 2018 elections. So these Chaudhries owe PTI big time.

And MPAs are irrelevant in No-Trust motion against PM.

3 out of those 5 seats (if I am not mistaken) were even gifted to them by PTI by not nominating any candidates against Q-league in 2018 elections. So these Chaudhries owe PTI big time.
lesson for future, never leave seats without competition.

lesson for future, never leave seats without competition.

Unless the big boss tells you it’s cool, they’ll join your coalition anyway after elections. It’s not Q league’s fault Imran made enemies of the folks that built him up and made him PM.

Back
Top Bottom