What's new

Opposition submits no-trust motion against PM Imran

easy solution was to hang or jail nawaz and zardari but wardi geo "economic" mafia protecting them and not protecting Pakistan!

8 opposition member already going yo vote with govt in this to back to 171
lol how can they vote . Speaker will not allow floor crossing.

p.s. voting is not for PTI ...opposition has to bring 172 count not PTI. PTI members will not be present in the hall. Those 8 opposition MNAs are more likely to abstain or not present in the session though I doubt this will happen which PTI sources are claiming.

blackmailer Pervaiz Elahi is not given CM position.
Only PPP has given the green light to PMLQ Pervaiz Elahi for the CM ship. Even N league isn't fully on board with this and they are citing the same reason PTI is. They only have 5 seats. Why should a large party with 50 plus seats give CM position to a small party with only 5 seats?
The chances are that while the opposition may be able to get the support of Q league 5 votes and BAP etc, their own might chose to remain abstain from voting resulting in a lower count for the opposition. This by the way has been happening for a while now.
On a personal note, i am all for these thugs to pass. Let them suffer the brunt till the elections while IK gets the sympathy vote.

lol how can they vote . Speaker will not allow floor crossing.

p.s. voting is not for PTI ...opposition has to bring 172 count not PTI. PTI members will not be present in the hall. Those 8 opposition MNAs are more likely to abstain or not present in the session though I doubt this will happen which PTI sources are claiming.
they dont have to vote just absent.
when I say vote that means in favor of pti

Let them suffer the brunt till the elections while IK gets the sympathy vote.
Yes me too but PTI needs atleast an year to regroup. Party is a bit in disarray at the moment. All blacksheeps needed to be kicked out first before going into elections mode.

Only PPP has given the green light to PMLQ Pervaiz Elahi for the CM ship. Even N league isn't fully on board with this and they are citing the same reason PTI is. They only have 5 seats. Why should a large party with 50 plus seats give CM position to a small party with only 5 seats?
The chances are that while the opposition may be able to get the support of Q league 5 votes and BAP etc, their own might chose to remain abstain from voting resulting in a lower count for the opposition. This by the way has been happening for a while now.
On a personal note, i am all for these thugs to pass. Let them suffer the brunt till the elections while IK gets the sympathy vote.
Imran khan got support after no vote confidence motion. if he wins people will happy and if he loss then will get sympathy vote.

Congratz to our new PM shareefs. Ppp can't get majority because punjab will never vote for them. Punjab has 142 NA seats and 90% will fall to shareefs. I don't know why we are discussing here about the next setup. Its just ethnicity and mathematics.
Cheers.

Oh Com'on stop your usual ran*i-rona in every other post, Its boring!!
So, What about of current setup? is it all fair and dandy? when a person from minority ethnicity ruling majority as per your standards of politics?
You mean as long as any leader from minority ethnicity ruling Pakistan its fair as per the law and constitution? or Punjab keep surrendering its Language, its ethnicity, its majority, its pools of share in NFC to other minority language and ethnicities its all fair and hunky doory, BUT as soon the moment any individual from Punjab went to claim anything its all becomes ethnic, racist and bla bla.

This doesn't prove anything but the "Usual Keera", "Inferiority complex" in your head, consult some psycho i/o polluting atmosphere and public forums FGS.:mad:

they dont have to vote just absent.
when I say vote that means in favor of pti
Still i am not sure PTI has 8 opposition MNAs in the bag. I think its just a media statement. There can be 8 opposition MPAs but certainly not MNAs. Last year during Gillani Senate elections, it was PTI who got beaten.

Still i am not sure PTI has 8 opposition MNAs in the bag. I think its just a media statement. There can be 8 opposition MPAs but certainly not MNAs. Last year during Gillani Senate elections, it was PTI who got beaten.
why you think this as every oppsition mpa are with opposition?

govt has more to offer then opposition.

Media and all focus on itehadi group of govt but failing to understand that govt may break opposition member

Oh Com'on stop your usual ran*i-rona in every other post, Its boring!!
So, What about of current setup? is it all fair and dandy? when a person from minority ethnicity ruling majority as per your standards of politics?
You mean as long as any leader from minority ethnicity ruling Pakistan its fair as per the law and constitution? or Punjab keep surrendering its Language, its ethnicity, its majority, its pools of share in NFC to other minority language and ethnicities its all fair and hunky doory, BUT as soon the moment any individual from Punjab went to claim anything its all becomes ethnic, racist and bla bla.

This doesn't prove anything but the "Usual Keera", "Inferiority complex" in your head, consult some psycho i/o polluting atmosphere and public forums FGS.:mad:
If Imran belonging from Mianwali or Lahore cant be a punjabi then who will? PTI headquarter is Lahore. PTI got more seats in karachi 14 then Lahore 3. Imran every now and then visiting Lahore punjab. IK visited more in punjab than kpk but you still not considering him from majority or a punjabi. Wow. The comment i made is purely based on PMLN being an ethnic racist punjabi party just like ANP pukhtun party and MQM muhajir party.

If Imran belonging from Mianwali or Lahore cant be a punjabi then who will? PTI headquarter is Lahore. PTI got more seats in karachi 14 then Lahore 3. Imran every now and then visiting Lahore punjab. IK visited more in punjab than kpk but you still not considering him from majority or a punjabi. Wow. The comment i made is purely based on PMLN being an ethnic racist punjabi party just like ANP pukhtun party and MQM muhajir party.

The only yardstick to judge if any party is ethnic or not are its actions......., either it benefits larger Pakistani public or selected towards certain part of a country alone.
MQM and ANP always strives for their stronghold electorate of Karachi, Hyderabad and KPK but not PMLN.
Last time Karachi get rid of bhatta khori and bori band lashain is when PMLN is at the helm of affairs.
Federal govt initiate green line type projects for Karachi against provincial govt nod when despites no Karachi electorate are voting PMLN from there.
Everytime NFC awards broaden up is only in the tenure of PMLNs, its surrenders its shares for small provinces public weather they vote PMLN or not but only in the larger interests of Pakistan surrendering their constitutional quota, can we say anything about like that from MQM or ANP....Certainly NOT.
PMLN always consistently send Senators and Presidents from Karachi to Pakistani senate and Presidents offices from quota of Punjab electorate, is their any example like that from other ethnic parties? Certainly not.

As i say the usual suspect here is the "keera" in your and your like minded peoples heads....nothing else.
Consult some psycho i/o of roaming around here infected:mad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom