What's new

Opposition submits no-trust motion against PM Imran

If all the opposition members show up…… no show no vote .

I have slowly changed my mind after the cluster F… show these so called allies have put up in the last two weeks.

These snakes are exposed and out in the open. The only way forward now is to dissolve assemblies and call for the next elections.

IK popularity has increased significantly. People are watching and observing how politicians are buying and selling each other and are absolutely disgusted .

Good time for IK to go out and demand majiority government to crush these snakes. Otherwise this vicious cycle will continue.

If all the opposition members show up…… no show no vote .

I have slowly changed my mind after the cluster F… show these so called allies have put up in the last two weeks.

These snakes are exposed and out in the open. The only way forward now is to dissolve assemblies and call for the next elections.

IK popularity has increased significantly. People are watching and observing how politicians are buying and selling each other and are absolutely disgusted .

Good time for IK to go out and demand majiority government to crush these snakes. Otherwise this vicious cycle will continue.
Just look at the numbers of people in his jalsas

Today at Hafizabad:

IK is a lucky folk! His opposition has put forth the no-confidence like the way India has fired a missile toward Pak! Both are like shooting at one's own foot.....

Both the capability of Pak opposition and the Indian missiles are now exposed like the humping and jumping naked Sadhus...

Next Budget of 2022-23 will be planned and executed by Ishaq Dar Inshallah.

One person I truly dispise more than Saanp is this constupated chaprasi from Lakshmi building.

I just cannot wrap my head around what is his qualification to be a finance minister other than being married to Saanp family……

Truly horrific thought to give this guy any responsibility at all …

Are these parties on the same page?
Yes
Infact they have support of some PTI memebers, the establishment and majority of pakistanis

which is
"Corruption ia not an issue. China developed due to corruption"

One person I truly dispise more than Saanp is this constupated chaprasi from Lakshmi building.

I just cannot wrap my head around what is his qualification to be a finance minister other than being married to Saanp family……

Truly horrific thought to give this guy any responsibility at all …
Screenshot_20220313-114043_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220304-083649_Twitter.jpg

I absolutely love your quote :

"Corruption ia not an issue. China developed due to corruption"

Did you steal this from Saanp???
Nope
But i like this quote too
نیب اور حکومت ایک ساتھ نہیں چل سکتی

Screenshot_20220211-022159_Chrome.jpg

Ishaq dar has made pakistan asian tiger since being in power from 1985

While other countries like south korea, china, vietnam, bengaldesh started poorer then us in 1985 while we are now more developed then above due to great policies of ishaq dar

The only yardstick to judge if any party is ethnic or not are its actions......., either it benefits larger Pakistani public or selected towards certain part of a country alone.
MQM and ANP always strives for their stronghold electorate of Karachi, Hyderabad and KPK but not PMLN.
Last time Karachi get rid of bhatta khori and bori band lashain is when PMLN is at the helm of affairs.
Federal govt initiate green line type projects for Karachi against provincial govt nod when despites no Karachi electorate are voting PMLN from there.
Everytime NFC awards broaden up is only in the tenure of PMLNs, its surrenders its shares for small provinces public weather they vote PMLN or not but only in the larger interests of Pakistan surrendering their constitutional quota, can we say anything about like that from MQM or ANP....Certainly NOT.
PMLN always consistently send Senators and Presidents from Karachi to Pakistani senate and Presidents offices from quota of Punjab electorate, is their any example like that from other ethnic parties? Certainly not.

As i say the usual suspect here is the "keera" in your and your like minded peoples heads....nothing else.
Consult some psycho i/o of roaming around here infected:mad:
Pmln is a punjabi ethnic racist bigot cult. 1998 pmln stopped karachi circular railway officially. All metro projects in karachi as green line bus were already designed under musharaf.
Operations in karachi was done by PPP as you should know after 18th amendment Sindh government is responsible for every action. Dhakkan chopaya. Beghairat shareef once said to taliban not to attacked punjab and asked them to continue bombing in pukhtun areas and Balochistan. Punjab don't need NFC awards because they always have a PM belong to punjab where all federal development funds spend to them. Punjabi racist party pmln won from punjab and then give their punjabi MNA's federal money for development as development fund. Mind you the money each mna was spending were from tax payer money in which karachi accumulates 70% of it. Infact your 2 takkay ka PM got his 70% salary from the city where your interest is loot money and kill people.

Last edited:
WoW. Ik abused NS, Zardari, FazalUrehman and almost every other politician but a sentence against Altaf bhai...........and.......... twitter trends plus what not :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom